WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carmella spoke with The Sun to promote the current WWE European tour. The full interview is at this link (https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/4854728/wwe-smackdown-latest-news-carmella-money-in-the-bank/) and below are highlights:

Going from WWE NXT to the main roster:

After starting off in NXT and then getting here to SmackDown Live, all I ever wanted to do was to create history and be a part of the womens revolution. Natalya, Naomi, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, everyone is making history and I wanted to be a part of it and now my name will always be forever etched in history and thats all Ive ever wanted.

Traveling with her Money In the Bank briefcase:

I have to carry it everywhere I go. When we fly I only get to have one carry on and one personal item. Sometimes I just have one little bag and my briefcase. A few weeks ago I was at baggage claim and a man asked me if I was in the banking business. I was like Really? You think Im going Im going to be carrying around a briefcase with money in the bank written on it with money in it?

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/carmella-dismisses-b-show-talk-talks-traveling-with-her-briefcase-coming-up-in-wwe/

Picking on you? So we in grade school or some shit or what?

He/She keeps using my name everytime in a pejorative manner only because he/she thinks to know what I would or wouldn't do or what I would care or not care about.

I can speak for myself or comment on a matter if I really care about that so as long as I don't, I don't think it's nessecary for him/her to keep saying what I would or wouldn't on a personal level.

Most of all not when he/she is using it in a negative way.

Is that better for you?

He/She keeps using my name everytime in a pejorative manner only because he/she thinks to know what I would or wouldn't do or what I would care or not care about.

I can speak for myself or comment on a matter if I really care about that so as long as I don't, I don't think it's nessecary for him/her to keep saying what I would or wouldn't on a personal level.

Is that better for you?

Was just answering the question lad, calm down. Used 'probably' before naming you too. Jeez.

Is that better for you?

Crazys a guy.

Archived