WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

If Asuka stays undefeated forever people will start turning on her.

You understand I was joking, right? :lol:

Not just talking to you I am talking to everyone.

You quoted me, you were talking to me. No one else was talking about it. :lol:

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine whatever.

Mostly dumb people.

Make her hold both women's titles forever.

She won't hold the titles forever. Then no one else will get a push.
No one else deserves a push.
Bro what about Alicia Fox? You not seen her FCW matches?

Best Northern Lights Suplex in the biz

Did you know that Charlotte Flair has never lost a match at a ppv, so after hell in a cell ok they didnt wanna give her the title but she still demands not to lose at any ppv so they make her win by Dq

How do you all feel about this

It was a good match but I feel nattie should of won by sharpshooter in the ring, but saying that she already made her tap out on smackdown

And as far as Asuka I believe she will win the raw womans title then lose it back to Alexa with help from nia, and maybe week b4 ppv hellish beatdown so as askusa is very much broken and unable to wrestle at 100%

Leading to a wrestlemania rematch if that match isnt wm

Alexa Bliss is the best thing going atm, all other females living in her shadow without the same push, Alexa has a rocket on her back if you sit down and think about it, like it or not.

She wants to be the one to beat Asuka

I should see Alexa lose to Mickie James at next ppv, then mickie lose to Asuka in there rematch from the nxt one they had

After that storyline Alexa vs Asuka lead8ng to the ppv where what I said b4 will happen

Did you know that Charlotte Flair has never lost a match at a ppv, so after hell in a cell ok they didnt wanna give her the title but she still demands not to lose at any ppv so they make her win by Dq

She's lost a few times on PPV now. Fastlane, WrestleMania, Backlash, Money in the Bank, Battleground.

Regarding the finish at HIAC.

Atleast this gives the feud some heat on Natalya and continues to make Charlotte more sympathatic and endearing as a babyface going forward.

It's honestly a win-win situation.

And it did the crowd hated Nattie after the DQ and the chair shots.

Has she lost clean one vs one at a ppv, I may be wrong

But these things always happen in wrestling I know before there was a deal made by her and wwe that she would not lose at ppvs

Listen to a lot of wwe shoot interviews etc

Both best as heels tbh

LOL. Did you not watch, I think it was, Fastlane? Yknow...Bayley retained over CHARLOTTE.

But these things always happen in wrestling I know before there was a deal made by her and wwe that she would not lose at ppvs

Both best as heels tbh

LOL. Did you not watch, I think it was, Fastlane? Yknow...Bayley retained over CHARLOTTE.

I know lol was 16 ppv undefeated run that ended then but still she holds it up as I do t wanna lose on ppvs where it counts

Charlotte is a tall man built woman has power and great skills but them mega white teeth and tan and the arrogance she is a flair and flairs should b heels , dominating heels that we love to hate

Both best as heels tbh

I know lol was 16 ppv undefeated run that ended then but still she holds it up as I do t wanna lose on ppvs where it counts

Charlotte is a tall man built woman has power and great skills but them mega white teeth and tan and the arrogance she is a flair and flairs should b heels , dominating heels that we love to hate

Man GTFO with this bullshit.

Archived