WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

– Paige is said to be cleared to make her return to the ring. PWInsider reports that the former Divas champion will be returning next month to the Smackdown brand, ignoring the fact that she was drafted to Raw during the brand split. That falls in line with separate reports last week that she would make her return on Smackdown.

Paige has been away from WWE since mid-2016 where she was suspended twice for Wellness policy violations and underwent neck surgery. She was at the WWE Performance Center last week working out and training in order to get cleared.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/paige-reportedly-cleared-ring-return/

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah but Bayley has a few times. And I deleted them rather quickly...

(Automatic downloads)

First one was about how Bayley got into wrestling and how she go to WWE. The 2nd one was Austin reviewing her Takeover Brooklyn match with Sasha. Sasha was gonna be on that podcast but wasn't able to make it.

Yeah but Bayley has a few times. And I deleted them rather quickly...

(Automatic downloads)

First one was about how Bayley got into wrestling and how she go to WWE. The 2nd one was Austin reviewing her Takeover Brooklyn match with Sasha. Sasha was gonna be on that podcast but wasn't able to make it.

I don't think he gives a shit, he doesn't like Bayley obviously.

Source: Busted Open

It's no secret, of course, that Charlotte is a second-generation wrestler -- her father, after all, is the legendary "Nature Boy" Ric Flair. But it wasn't always Charlotte who was meant to be the next generation of Flairs to enter the ring -- that title was, presumably, going to go to Ric's son, and Charlotte's brother, Reid Flair. Unfortunately, however, before Reid could realize his full potential, he died of a drug overdose, thereby making the room for Charlotte to gain -- and keep -- her footing.

And, when Charlotte stopped by Busted Open with hosts Dave Lagreca, Bully Ray, and Larry Dallas to promote "Second Nature" -- her new book co-written with her father, Ric -- she opened up about losing her brother, and what that loss meant to her, for the first time, especially after she stole the show.

"I wanted to be champ. I wanted to be the new woman's champ -- that is all I was thinking. When I won the Divas title from Nikki, I felt like I wasn't ready. But that night, I was ready. But the other part of that weekend was about my brother, and him not being there," she said.

"I wouldn't have a career in wrestling without him. And I kept thinking to myself, 'how am I at WrestleMania? How am I at the center of the AT&T Stage, and my brother isn't here to watch me?'," she said. "And I just couldn't get past that."

Fighting back tears, Charlotte then got emotional as she recounted the "unfairness" of the situation -- how her brother wasn't able to see her wrestle, nor have the ability to see all what she was doing, but she'd become the heir apparent to her father's wrestling throne. However, she also said that both she and her father agree that, were it not for Reid's passing, she would not be the wrestler that she is today.

"When my brother passed, I said, 'I've got to do this,'" she said. "And I know he's happy."

Most interestingly of all, however, is that she got advice from the most unexpected of sources: Paul Heyman, who is -- as of late -- known as the mouthpiece for Brock Lesnar, who has previously gone on record to sing the praises of Charlotte.

"I would love Paul to manage me," said Charlotte. "I do this: at WrestleMania 32, when I was so nervous, and had so much other pressure on me, it was Paul who said, 'go out there and prove to them why you're the center of that poster.'"

Charlotte is currently promoting her new book, "Second Nature," which she co-wrote with her father.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0928/632629/charlotte-flair-on-wanting-paul-heyman-to-manager-her/

Of course she doesn't need it, But i actually would like to see Charlotte being managed by Heyman at some point.

Kaitlyn was like the only chick I recall being half-way decent in the ring compared to a lot of the others. I miss Eve Torres, too. She was far from being good in the ring, but played a good character at the time. I loved her as a heel after she *censored*ed over Ryder @ Mania and started wearing business clothes and shit. She was so damn hot.

I wonder how AJ Lee would fit in right now if she hadn't left. She definitely seemed to stand out in a division full of less-than-average performers, and she could have been better if she was paired with better people. It seemed like she started not to give a *Censored* towards the end of her run.

- There has been some internal talk about bringing former WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn (Celeste Bonin) back to the company, according to The Observer. For those who missed it, Kaitlyn recently got back into the ring for the first time in 4 years at the Main Event Training Center in Florida with former WWE/ECW talent Pablo Marquez.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0928/632621/possible-non-wwe-plans-for-enzo-amore/

Archived