WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Charlotte first showed up on the main roster in WWE, fans didnt respond the way they were expected to. She was hated, and, as she explained in an interview with the Ottawa Citizen, it got to her.

How she dealt with it:

When I debuted on the main roster, people just hated me. They were booing me. Social media got to me a bit. They were like, Shes just there because shes Ric Flairs daughter. I was like, Why doesnt anybody like me? It really got to me. I had to make an executive decision and commit to being what people thought I was. If they think Im going to be that way, act that way. So it was about committing to being, Yeah, Im Ric Flairs daughter, yeah the dirtiest player in the game, yeah Im entitled, yeah I got here without having to do anything. Now I just know how to turn up. It was more about understanding youre just playing a role.

The heel turn didnt actually come until much later, when it was clear babyface Charlotte wasnt working. She did great work there too, where it was clear she was much more comfortable.

Shes since turned again, though, has her work cut out for her as a babyface:

Since I am a babyface now, I am going to put all my energy into being the best babyface ever. My comfort zone and where I feel most natural is being a heel. My character could stay the same and people like my character versus disliking it. Its more me trying to figure out how that works and staying true to my character regardless of what side Im on. I do feel more comfortable as a heel, but Im taking the babyface challenge on as much as I can.

Its still early but its going much better than it did last time, at least.

Read the full interview here: http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/daughter-of-dirtiest-player-in-the-game-carves-own-wwe-path

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/8/6/16104714/how-charlotte-learned-to-deal-with-fans-hating-her

Simon Gotch did the RF Shoot Interview and he told a story that Alexa told at the P.C. when they were working with the acting coach. In High School Alexa was bullied, tease and beat up by three girls and one day she snap at main girl she hit her with a book as hard as she can jump on top of her and beat the shit out of her.

Simon Gotch did the RF Shoot Interview and he told a story that Alexa told at the P.C. when they were working with the acting coach. In High School Alexa was bullied, tease and beat up by three girls and one day she snap at main girl she hit her with a book as hard as she can jump on top of her and beat the shit out of her.

Your inability to finish words off with the proper syllables and letters really bugs me. Proof read your posts man, damn.

Your inability to finish words off with the proper syllables and letters really bugs me. Proof read your posts man, damn.

First *Censored* you and I'm typing on a phone.

Most of us do, that's not an excuse dude.

Ok Grammar Nazi.

Ok Grammar Nazi.

It's hardly being a "Nazi". It's called a basic understanding of the English language.

Yea I'd call Asuka up at the Rumble and Ember around after Mania. This gives Ember a chance to have a NXT title run (hopefully)

Looks like Bayley's out and we're getting two triple threat matches tonight on Raw!

The outcome is beyond predictable anyway.

My Prediction: Sasha wins it all and goes into Summerslam vs Alexa.

The match next week will probably be another Squash Nia delivers so we can have another Nia vs Sasha match in which Sasha miracoulosly wins because Nia get's either distracted by Bayley (REVENGE of the Injured!) or sent to the outside getting counted out or something.

In the meantime Emma, Alicia, Dana and Mickie are playing Monopoly (the Jobbers Edition) in Jobberville waiting for another Squash they will be needed for and Bayley Plays the Injured because Vince thinks that Sasha is the only one with "Star Power" at the Moment only to remind himself midmatch in summerslam that he actually has no faith in her and screws up another ppv ending by reversing his decision in the like 2 last seconds.

Raw = Mess

LOL Did anybody see on Twitter that Sienna is accusing Charlotte of stealing her look.

Welp... How

Here his the comment.

https://twitter.com/Sienna/status/894733590080237568

Guess Sienna forgot who her dad is.

From comments, I can work out that Charlotte stole her looks from Sienna, who stole it from Melina, who stole it from Chyna.

LOL Did anybody see on Twitter that Sienna is accusing Charlotte of stealing her look.

Welp... How

Here his the comment.

From comments, I can work out that Charlotte stole her looks from Sienna, who stole it from Melina, who stole it from Chyna.

You forgot to add Ric.

Welp... How

Here his the comment.

You forgot to add Ric.

Who stole it from Buddy Rogers

Who got it from a time travelling Daniel Bryan

Who will beat The Miz in two years for it

Welp... How

Here his the comment.

You forgot to add Ric.

Who stole it from Buddy Rogers

Who got it from a time travelling Daniel Bryan

Who will beat The Miz in two years for it

Gorgeous George also.

Archived