WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did well for being TV anchors who knew little or nothing about WWE. At least they actually knew her husband does the ring gear.

The promo at the top of the show looked pretty good as well so props to their whole team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY0Tgt97FXs

Sasha interview from an Australian news show today :lol: always a bit cringe when people who don't know wrestling interview wrestlers

Yeah I hate that. Charlotte and Paige had one on a morning show over here. Was the cringiest shit.

That one where Ruth Langsford said she'd be attending the show with her sons? :lol:

I hated that interview so much.

So this is random, but anyone else wondering why Lana doesn't do the chair dance from her vignette's as part of her entrance? I feel like it'd be a lot more interesting than her basically doing Eva Marie's motions.

I was thinking the same thing. It's like they abandoned what was going to be unique about her character and gave her Eva's mannerisms and Emmalina's outfits lmao

So this is random, but anyone else wondering why Lana doesn't do the chair dance from her vignette's as part of her entrance? I feel like it'd be a lot more interesting than her basically doing Eva Marie's motions.

I never thought it was supposed to be part of her gimmick. I just thought it was something to do in a vignette to show off that she's a dancer.

Archived