WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears that an NXT Superstar has a new name. Kimberly Frankele, formerly known as Kimber Lee, recently changed her Twitter bio and handle reflecting a name change. She is now known as Abbey Laith. Laith last appeared on NXT competing under her real name, in a losing effort to Ruby Riot. How do you guys like Abbey Laiths new name? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for the latest in womens wrestling right here at Squared Circle Sirens!

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/nxt-superstar-gets-new-ring-name/

I guess we are back to 5 min segments on RAW.

When you have such wonderful performers as Nia Jax, it's for the best.

It's rather the writers and the bookers fault on RAW.

I mean the ones that are too busy "having a good day at work doing nothing" that would rather blame everything that is wrong with the division on the talents.

Nia has already proved that she can work if they book her correctly.

And who exactly are you talking about there?

Kevin Dunn that is responsible for the programming and thinks that a woman is not a human being but only a pair of boobs.

It appears that an NXT Superstar has a new name. Kimberly Frankele, formerly known as Kimber Lee, recently changed her Twitter bio and handle reflecting a name change. She is now known as Abbey Laith. Laith last appeared on NXT competing under her real name, in a losing effort to Ruby Riot. How do you guys like Abbey Laiths new name? Let us know in the comments below and stay tuned for the latest in womens wrestling right here at Squared Circle Sirens!

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/nxt-superstar-gets-new-ring-name/

Abbey is a nice name but the last name doesn't sound fitting in my opinion.

However, it is about time they use her, Mary Kate and Sarah Logan more by starting to involve them more in feuds cause for talents that are already as good as they are it's a huge waste having them backstage waiting for anything to do.

I guess we are back to 5 min segments on RAW.

When you have such wonderful performers as Nia Jax, it's for the best.

It's rather the writers and the bookers fault on RAW.

I mean the ones that are too busy "having a good day at work doing nothing" that would rather blame everything that is wrong with the division on the talents.

Do you work backstage? Serious question. Because I really want to know what makes you think you know shit like that.

If I tell you I will have to kill you and it would be a huge waste to kill someone as attractive as you are! ;):P

Well I can't argue with the last part...

:laugh:

Abbey was just named to the Mae Young Classic alongside Taynara Melo, who was renamed Taynara Conti and Tessa Blanchard.

Alpha Female was announced aswell and I'm very happy about it! :D

Moolah shouldn't even have that record like that anymore considering what she supposedly was doing to keep her spot during those days.

Archived