WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really want Paige to go back to NXT and get rebuilt, kinda like how Emma was

That would be a waste of a short-term ratings boost if Paige returns in NXT. People will definitely tune in if Paige comes back, so it definitely will have to be on the main roster.

I'll go one better, I think WWE could generate mainstream buzz if they milk Paige's leak scandal and let her talk about how her privacy got ruined, how she got slut-shamed on the internet by trolls, how she felt terrible about it. They could turn it around into a genuine case of female empowerment and have Paige become like the face of it by condemning hackers and the general perception towards women when it comes to sex and when it comes to leaks. You know people are saying she should've not made those tapes because she's famous, she could condemn those kind of comments. I feel like the media as it is right now, would eat it up. Twitter would, then sites like Buzzfeed and then major media outlets. Worldwide. The main problem is that Paige is a loose cannon though. But she might also be the next best thing at mainstream relevance since CM Punk's pipebomb.

The impression that I've gotten from WWE over the past few years is that this is exactly what they don't want. They don't want another star who makes mainstream headlines, but rather a company man/woman who's happy being held underneath that glass ceiling. They certainly don't want a star as big as CM Punk anymore, let alone someone like The Rock. I do agree with you though.

Sasha and Summer doesn't like Lana which isn't a surprise i would image the heat started from Lana accusing Paige of bullying her in developmental.

Stop with your rumour and assumptions.

Sasha and Summer doesn't like Lana which isn't a surprise i would image the heat started from Lana accusing Paige of bullying her in developmental.

If you're going to spew bullshit rumours then at least get your grammar correct. Its imagine not "image". Lmfao.

Nope. Tell me what that means brother!

Selfies with Toni Storm

Not trying to be a smartass here but I legit have no idea who Toni Storm is. Only Storm I know is good old Lance!

You don't know James Storm?

RlUTZIh.jpg

We can confirm that one of the names at the WWE Tryout at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida is Haley Tipton.

Tipton, a 24 year old model based out of Los Angeles, California is a model and Maxim Magazine cover girl.

In preparation for the tryout she has been training at the Santino Brothers wrestling Academy in California. The same school Julia Ho trained at before her tryout and the same school Eva Marie was sent to train with Brian Kendrick at.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/haley-tipton-receives-wwe-tryout/

MhMXO3n.png

One of the names that we can confirm that is at the WWE tryouts this week at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida is 23 year old Phoenix, Arizona Native Selena Maturo.

Selena is a personal trainer, bikini model, NPC Bikini Competitor, and a ring girl for UFC and WFFMMA.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/selana-maturo-to-receive-wwe-tryout/

Archived