WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Tweet by Nia really makes no sense. If the Tweet was out of character then she's obviously not paying attention to her own show. RAW is using everyone bar Nia and Dana right now and let's be real both of them are very green and neither should be anywhere near a title picture right now and probably down in NXT. The only other person not being used is Emma and she's out temporarily. Just because not all the women are being thrust into a title match doesn't mean they aren't being used.

The SD spoiler her tweet is relating too;

The women of SD have naturally gotten to the point where a MITB is necessary. They've not treated their women's division like shit like RAW have. Even the greener ones like Carmella are being protected by more experienced wrestlers like Natalya. I'm sure Nia will show up on RAW sometime soon and I'm sure she'll beat someone up like she usually does. She just salty her untalented ass can't get a title match.

That Tweet by Nia really makes no sense. If the Tweet was out of character then she's obviously not paying attention to her own show. RAW is using everyone bar Nia and Dana right now and let's be real both of them are very green and neither should be anywhere near a title picture right now and probably down in NXT. The only other person not being used is Emma and she's out temporarily. Just because not all the women are being thrust into a title match doesn't mean they aren't being used.

The women of SD have naturally gotten to the point where a MITB is necessary. They've not treated their women's division like shit like RAW have. Even the greener ones like Carmella are being protected by more experienced wrestlers like Natalya. I'm sure Nia will show up on RAW sometime soon and I'm sure she'll beat someone up like she usually does. She just salty her untalented ass can't get a title match.

And that's the whole Point of her tweet. SD is using ALL their women, Raw doesn't and it has nothing to do with title opportunities, it has to do with using the Talent instead of having them sit backstage watching the show like every week doing nothing on tv like Nia, Dana, Summer, Mickie (that was used in one match only to further the bayley, alexa feud).

Alicia got lucky they wanted someone to feud with Sasha, otherwise we would had the trio with Alexa, Bayley and Sasha on tv like every week and the only difference to past Shows would be that Charlotte was on Alexas Position before they were switched.

RAW is using all their women. All their women who can put on a good show and are not hindered by being green like Nia and Dana. Sure some of them might only have a throwaway match on RAW, but they're still being used. There's no arguing that. Honestly, Nia is lucky she's even employed considering her level of talent. She's still young and she has potential so she should sack it up for a while. She's very obviously going to get her own successes.

And that's the whole Point of her tweet. SD is using ALL their women, Raw doesn't and it has nothing to do with title opportunities, it has to do with using the Talent instead of having them sit backstage watching the show like every week doing nothing on tv like Nia, Dana, Summer, Mickie (that was used in one match only to further the bayley, alexa feud).

Alicia got lucky they wanted someone to feud with Sasha, otherwise we would had the trio with Alexa, Bayley and Sasha on tv like every week and the only difference to past Shows would be that Charlotte was on Alexas Position before they were switched.

I jokingly complain about Harper not being used or Tye but I realize why they aren't. There's just not enough television time to feature everyone everywhere.

Naomi wasn't on Smackdown this week and that's okay. Nia will get used when they need her. Use some logic dude.

I jokingly complain about Harper not being used or Tye but I realize why they aren't. There's just not enough television time to feature everyone everywhere.

Naomi wasn't on Smackdown this week and that's okay. Nia will get used when they need her. Use some logic dude.

I think you need to take your own advice when it comes to logic.

SD is a 2 hours show that features and uses all their female Superstars, yet Raw which is a 3 hours show can't do the same because there is not enough Television time for that?

Doesn't make much sense to me. :P

I would understand it if they would have as many females as they have males on their shows and on their rosters but they don't. Summer is cleared for month, yet they are not giving her anything to do on tv because they have no clue what to do with her and that's what Nia, Dana and in the meantime Mickie will suffer on too(even they are on tv once in a while).

Nias tweet was rather about "having something to do" storylinewise and not on being on tv in every show.

I agree that there is not enough time to feature everyone on the male roster since it is a large roster but the amount of women is as much as a 6 men tag team match.

You could be right Ipse, but I remember mods saying that -- as part of a crackdown on spoilers -- all pinned topics are exempt from the 5 day rule. I could be wrong, but we were just talking about the This Is Your Life seg from Raw on Monday and no one seemed to mind.

As much as I miss Summer on television, the only reason Smackdown Live can use all their women and have it NOT be a clusterf*ck is because they built up a (at times weak) storyline for them.

Randomly throwing in the women of RAW would be silly, although I don't like how they randomly dropped the Alexa/Nia pairing as quickly as they threw it together.

Also, there was no follow up on Nia attacking Mickie James after her match which is frustrating as all hell.

Nah my logic is on point.

I can't believe you don't understand why RAW doesn't feature every single woman every week.

I never said they have to use them every week either.

Naomi wasn't on SD this week or in talking smack either but it didn't hurt her at all cause we all know what she is up to and that a contender is prepared for her.

In raw however they have literaly no follow up on Nia attacking Mickie, Dana appears only to get pinned by everyone and their grannies, summer is cleared like forever but they don't give her anything to do at all and Mickie only jobbed to Alexa to further the Bayley/Alexa storyline before she dissappeared again.

That's the difference between both shows. It's about using the talent in overall, not using them every single week.

According to the Wrestling Observer it appears the plan is for newly signed talent Io Shirai, to not be in the Mae Young Classic, as she’ll be finishing up dates in Japan for STARDOM first.

We’re told WWE is finalizing details for her move to Florida later this Summer.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/io-shirai-to-not-be-apart-of-mae-young-classic/

Well shit.

Wait what?

According to several reports WWE SmackDown Womens Champion Naomi alongside her husband Jimmy Uso and his brother Jey Uso are being followed by cameras for an upcoming reality show project that could possibly be a spin-off for Total Divas.

Cameras were following Naomi and Jimmy as they vacationed in Hawaii over the last week.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/naomi-filming-upcoming-reality-tv-show/

According to the Wrestling Observer it appears the plan is for newly signed talent Io Shirai, to not be in the Mae Young Classic, as she’ll be finishing up dates in Japan for STARDOM first.

We’re told WWE is finalizing details for her move to Florida later this Summer.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/io-shirai-to-not-be-apart-of-mae-young-classic/

Well shit.

I don't mind it cause if she would had participated, they would probably let her win, which would make everything too predictable. :P

I'd rather have her in a good feud as a kick ass challenger after. :)

Wait what?

According to several reports WWE SmackDown Womens Champion Naomi alongside her husband Jimmy Uso and his brother Jey Uso are being followed by cameras for an upcoming reality show project that could possibly be a spin-off for Total Divas.

Cameras were following Naomi and Jimmy as they vacationed in Hawaii over the last week.

Total Anoa'i?

Wait what?

Wow ... how boring

Archived