WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I love Summer, she is a favourite of mine, I'm not sure if she can come back and go into such a high caliber match.

I would like to see Summer come back, get a consistent pairing with a male superstar(s) while working on her in-ring skills and then get in there with the women again.

Her matches with Sasha were better than the current matches we are getting between The Fox and The Boss, which haven't been awful but shows that girls like Alicia and Summer can put on reasonable matches and with time, more impressive matches.

Totally all for a Women's Money in the Bank match but perhaps instead of being for a title shot, just make it a six women ladder match for the title?

Perfect time to debut Asuka.

Nope. I see her holding onto the belt until Ember Moon takes it from her in Brooklyn.

Nope to what?

It is the perfect time. Unless it's only 5 of them. And I'm totally opposed to her losing to Ember period.

Nope. I see her holding onto the belt until Ember Moon takes it from her in Brooklyn.

I'm also hoping that scenario doesn't happen... think I'd almost rather see Asuka vacate the belt due to boredom/lack of competition before she makes a move to the main roster.

I'm also hoping that scenario doesn't happen... think I'd almost rather see Asuka vacate the belt due to boredom/lack of competition before she makes a move to the main roster.

I really hope that doesn't happen. I mean it's a great heel move, but if they want to continue to create new stars for the brand someone needs to pin Asuka. It's necessary to keep the women's division as strong (and dare I say as relevant) as it has been. Plus, they're investing a lot of time into Ember by telling her story of the adversity she's had on her road to the championship. On top of that she's owed a one-on-one rematch after what's happened to her at Takeover: Orlando as well as the Battle Royal.

An Eclipse followed by a pinfall victory over Asuka is just where I see the story going. I could be wrong, I could be wishfully thinking, but that's just me.

I'm not looking forward to Asuka on the main roster.

Her matches are technically sound but the endings are almost always lackluster (to me anyway) and I find it boring that she's never had a comeuppance as of yet.

Her matches are technically sound but the endings are almost always lackluster (to me anyway) and I find it boring that she's never had a comeuppance as of yet.

Why would she need a comeuppance? She's just dominant. Dominant people like that don't deserve or need comeuppances. She's acted heelish on like, three occasions. If she goes full heel then sure, but her character doesn't really deserve it in the slightest.

Why would she need a comeuppance? She's just dominant. Dominant people like that don't deserve or need comeuppances. She's acted heelish on like, three occasions. If she goes full heel then sure, but her character doesn't really deserve it in the slightest.

Comeuppance was probably the wrong word, apologies. All I mean is, I find her boring just now and do want to see her lose. Constant undefeated streaks are just dull to me and none of her matches have really blown me away, not her fault because she is undeniably impressive, she just hasn't had a good story behind her

WWE has no plans for Sasha Banks to be in the Women’s Title picture in the next few months. Officials will have her team up with Cedric Alexander to take on Alicia Fox and Noam Dar in a mixed tag team match. Prior to injuring his right knee, Alexander was part of a love triangle storyline with Fox and Dar.

https://www.prowrestling.com/details-wwes-plans-sasha-banks/

Not sure how credible the source is, but going by what happened on RAW it seems likely.

Archived