WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Brie was genuinely more likeable that Nikki, but Nikki was always better than Brie in the ring.

I actually wouldn't have minded if they had a Laycool type storyline where they both claimed the title or something like that.

Paige noted on social media today that she was undergoing a check-up on her neck following surgery she underwent last year,

Paige has been out of action since the summer of 2016 when she began to experience neck and shoulder issues, leading to her surgery. The internal belief within the company at the time was that she would return in the summer of 2017. The word backstage at Raw today is that she is still on schedule to return in that time frame.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=108984

"WWE Superstar Amy Dumas AKA Lita is the special guest on a brand new episode of Lilian Garcia: Making Their Way to the Ring. In an intimate discussion about her legendary career, Amy discusses how her injury in 2005 impacted the relationship she had with Matt Hardy, her thoughts towards the public split being turned into a storyline and what she did to move forward afterward. Dumas also gives her thoughts on the impact she had on other female wrestlers, in this exclusive interview.

You can read a few excerpts and watch the show below, as well as listen to the iTunes version of the show here.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/making-their-way-to-ring-lilian/id1178198030?mt=2

Amy on her relationship with her father:

My dad never came to a soccer game, a swim meet, anything. So I just never it was odd I never knew him, but I didnt know that I didnt know him, because I saw him everyday. And the moment my parents split up, we pretty much never talked. Because I didnt have anything to talk to him about now that hes not under the same roof.

How her relationship with her father has affected her:

I know that its affected my relationship with men because it makes me keep a wall up and never really give in, because Im like I dont want the rejection. You know? And I just never felt accepted by my dad. He was just never interested in me, you know? And I do feel like Ive always just leaned on Oh Im a tomboy, Im into like you know, cool dude stuff, Im into skateboarding, Im into hardcore, Im into martial arts, because its like, yeah I wanted approval from guys. I wanted to be around things that the guys were doing and I wanted them to be like Wow you can do this as good as me, high-five. And realizing that thats why I was gravitating towards that was a little hard to swallow.

Amy realizing her relationship with Matt Hardy was coming to an end in 2005:

We were slightly disconnected while I was at home recuperating because he was still 100% into his career and I was 100% out of it at the moment, because I had to be. And I remember thinking Yeah were not gonna be together after our careers are over because that, that is our bond. The way we view life, our interests, they dont really align you know?

When Amy and Edge began bonding:

I know both of us were kind of like, Oh sh*t you know once we started to-to realize we were more than just two bros just hanging out. And so the hard thing that has always been with this time period is, you know, we realized we were going down a path that we shouldnt and what I mean by that is mentally, mentally.

Wed kissed finally and freaked out.

She adds, Adam was on the road and I said Hey, you know what? Lets take this as an opportunity. We need to be in our own worlds and evaluate and dont do anything because you know, like dont do anything for me, Im not gonna do anything for you. I need to figure out what is right for my world. You need to figure out whats right for your world. If we meet up on the other side, cool. If not, I support and respect whatever your decisions are. Hes like Okay that seems like the mature adult thing to do.

Amys thoughts on the whole thing being turned into a storyline:

It became such a hot story and they said They want to turn this into a story, but you guys have been professional, he hasnt, there is money involved in this storyline, but its your call.

You know we felt terrible he lost his job over it so were like Yeah, we made our bed well lie in it.

What Amy learned about the whole ordeal:

I think just acceptance of me with all my flaws and acceptance of everyone else and all their flaws as well.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/826979-lita-opens-up-about-matt-hardy-and-edge-her-relationship-w-her-father-on-lilian-garcias-making-their-way-to-the-ring#ZiK7PrXV1Zpb7eMu.99

That marriage shit makes me legit wonder if people in WWE are as petty as the rumors have it...like, maybe Renee and Ambrose heard they were going to be on different shows, and got married in an attempt to keep WWE from trying to break them up. That's kinda what Rusev and Lana did, if memory serves me right...

Or they didn't want to deal with the wild internet fans. Thats what Sasha said when talking about her marriage.

Sasha didn't marry a coworker though. I mean...she married a person who is employed by WWE...but not a coworker. I fully believe the rumors about WWE trying to split up relationships among on-screen talents.

Or they didn't want to deal with the wild internet fans. Thats what Sasha said when talking about her marriage.

Sasha didn't marry a coworker though. I mean...she married a person who is employed by WWE...but not a coworker. I fully believe the rumors about WWE trying to split up relationships among on-screen talents.

Ambrose has some crazy *censored*ing fans who threaten Rene and shit. He's brought it up several times in interviews. Think Rene even mentioned how scary it is in one of them.

Not a conspiracy here lol

Happy for them! :)

As a sidenote, I'm dissappointed that even Tamina were working the houseshows as a face, they brought her back as a heel.

Now SD has actively 4 heels and 2 faces and as a heel she will be more limited in her moveset (unless they let her use more power moves now that things are less restricted).

What also worries me is the addition of Charlotte cause they might give her the SD Championship immediately or add her in the title picture and let her win after a month leaving everyone else that worked all these months towards it gain nothing again.

We will see what happens I guess.

Ambrose has some crazy *censored*ing fans who threaten Rene and shit. He's brought it up several times in interviews. Think Rene even mentioned how scary it is in one of them.

Not a conspiracy here lol

But...what does that have to do with them getting married? Wouldn't that make matters worse...? I don't think you're following what I'm saying here...

One of NXTs newest employees is Christy St. Cloud and former WWE ring announcer Lilian Garcia says she helped get the ball rolling after suggesting company officials should give her a shot.

Lilian discussed her former co-hosts hiring on Making Their Way to the Ring this week after it was revealed that talks between the two sides started in February at Raw in Los Angeles.

Garcia explains, I kinda told somebody there, that was kinda high up, Hey guys, if youre ever looking for somebody who can actually work for your announce team, this girl is ready. She has been doing some great work for my show and I think she would be awesome here.'

WWE officials then took a look at Christys online hosting reel and gave her a screen test. Before being hired though, she had an official tryout in Florida.

The full show can be seen below and features an IN-DEPTH interview with Amy Dumas aka Lita.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/lilian-garcia-christy-st-cloud-hiring/#.WO3UJoETGaN

Oh they absolutely got married to keep it away from crazy fans. Makes me feel For sorry for them tbh.

Smackdown spoiler for this week;

I see they've given Lana the Emmalina gimmick. Good for her. She should stay managing Rusev and wrestle also.

Searching for the marriage certificate? Oh come on.

Renee Young was taken by a handsome guy in good shape and has a lot of money. DEAL WIT IT.

It's fan girls obsessed with dean ... you made it sound like it's Renee fan boys.

Archived