WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

The funny thing is if Eva made a return she'd get social media so riled up in a way that no other woman can. She was always the hot topic of the women's division everytime she made an appearance.

If Adam Rose's bunny returned and beat Bray Wyatt for the WWE title, social media would lose their shit. I suppose you're all for that idea?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing is if Eva made a return she'd get social media so riled up in a way that no other woman can. She was always the hot topic of the women's division everytime she made an appearance.

If Adam Rose's bunny returned and beat Bray Wyatt for the WWE title, social media would lose their shit. I suppose you're all for that idea?

You're saying that like it wouldn't be entertaining.

Y'all get so heated it's hilarious... especially when you ask each other rhetorical questions and act all justified because the person didn't respond when it is a forum, not exactly a live chat...

I agree with Saturi a lot of the time (PS: JoJo was taken off of Total Divas because she wanted to train and that's why she was in NXT for years but I believe it was due to injuries that she became a ring announcer).

However, with Eva, both of you have valid points. Eva did have potential, what angered fans was that she only started trying to show it nearly two years into her career, I believe Summer even brought it up on Total Divas that there was no excuse to not be working on your off days to get better if this is what you want.

Her character was good but it was just a character, you can't have a champion in this Women's Revolution with the skills Eva had. Back in Diva days, it would have been passable but no longer.

What hurt Eva was WWE's booking for her, forcing her down our throats when there were far superior women on the roster. I'm not saying she didn't deserve a chance but she wasn't ready for the push they tried to give her.

Why you cannot just agree to disagree is ludicrous. If Eva is indeed gone, it is no doubt that WWE was not what she wanted and thus she is gone, case closed. I doubt she is going to lose sleep over being called rubbish at something she didn't care for so neither should her fans.

As for her title match with Bayley, wasn't the crooked ref a thing because she forgot to kick out during a match? I think they then made it a storyline... to be fair it worked, between Nia AND the ref, I genuinely thought Bayley was in jeopardy so if it was for ANY other performer I would agree with it being overbooked but for Eva, I feel it was justified as nobody could genuinely believe her beating Bayley clean.

Thanks for at least understanding me. ^_^

Yes I could agree to disagree if People would take a other Approach, what I can't stand is when People are too blind to check the Grey lines in between and are only going with the black OR White mentality.

As about Jojo, she asked to be taken out from total divas after she started dating Randy Orton and stopped with the Wrestling after she saw that it's not for her (I think she was too injury prone aswell).

The match with the planted ref was to push Evas character as even more manipulative then she already was and make Bayley look even stronger for overcoming 3 Forces and still retain.

In my opinion it worked very well and had the whole audience at the edge of their seat because no one wanted eva marie to win the title no matter what. :)

To me it was storylinewise one of the best matches Bayley ever had cause it had everyone invested in it and it wasn't a match between two skilled wrestlers that are just pulling move after move until one is defeated but rather a less experienced wrestler trying to grab the belt by using every "weapon" available to her putting the Underdog Champion into a very hard Position.

It made both characters grow and even started the feud between Nia and Bayley which was a good Thing cause through Evas and Nias matches with Bayley they both could grow as in ring Performers and characters.

That's what "newbies" need to get better.

It depends if sami zayn would still Play the bunny or not. :D

If yes I would be all for it, if not then rather not. :P

If she were supposed to be a in ring competitor again when she has no passion for it, then I would rather not have her back.

Highly doubt it she will ever return though.

JoJo wrestled for many months after coming off of Total Divas, I remember because one of her matches was considered 'match of the night' by fans at an NXT Live Event.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong but she did drop out of TD for further training but a year or so in she stopped training too

SD Women's Title match has been moved to the main show guys ?

JoJo wrestled for many months after coming off of Total Divas, I remember because one of her matches was considered 'match of the night' by fans at an NXT Live Event.

I'm not saying you're entirely wrong but she did drop out of TD for further training but a year or so in she stopped training too

SD Women's Title match has been moved to the main show guys

I meant televised matches but to be honest I only knew that she worked a few more matches in live Events. Didn't knew that she trained for a year. :)

Yep I read that yesterday night and I'm very excited about it! Just hope they won't get less time because of that.

Also hope that Naomi will snatch the title under everyones feet and become a Champion in her hometown! :)

Lana and the new Day are having a date with a dinosaur! :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MIXZQOqJuI

Marine 5 Clip with Naomi fighting the Miz in the movie! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7sy-8EZ91Q

Jojo had a match of the night. Right.

This had to have been before NXT started to get big. In developmental territory terms.

Just what I read dude, it was against Kendall Skye in 2014

To be fair, both women we didn't get to see a lot of in-ring so they could have had an incredible match for all we know. JoJo showed more promise with a few months of training in her Survivor Series tag matches and her tag match against Emma and Paige, who knows what she was like after a year.

But you are right, it was mid 2014 the match was and I remember because I really liked JoJo and was nervous she had been released so kept an eye out for any news and was really happy to hear people were impressed by her. In all fairness, people were also likely comparing her to Eva as they came in together

Jojo had a match of the night. Right.

This had to have been before NXT started to get big. In developmental territory terms.

Just what I read dude, it was against Kendall Skye in 2014

To be fair, both women we didn't get to see a lot of in-ring so they could have had an incredible match for all we know. JoJo showed more promise with a few months of training in her Survivor Series tag matches and her tag match against Emma and Paige, who knows what she was like after a year.

But you are right, it was mid 2014 the match was and I remember because I really liked JoJo and was nervous she had been released so kept an eye out for any news and was really happy to hear people were impressed by her. In all fairness, people were also likely comparing her to Eva as they came in together

Many People that watched Kendall Skye in the live Events had said that she was a great Talent but after they never let her debut on tv and kept pushing others on tv Matches for like two years, she has grown tired of waiting and left.

Archived