WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eva and Jojo were hired for TOTAL DIVAS. Which is a TV SHOW, nobody is twisting your words, you are actually twisting the Facts and your own words.

They throwed both into the ring for Total Divas, which Jojo refused to do after like 2 in ring matches. So they took her out from Total Divas and made her to the ring announcer she is today.

Eva on the other Hand gave it a try but never got trained properly.

After her Training with kendrick though she became decent and had a few nice matches down in NXT.

Never said she didn't anything wrong, but if you want a comparison then why don't you go difusse a bomb even they never teached you how?

Let's see how you do then?

Same thing when a Performer is thrown into the ring to wrestle without training, it becomes a trainwreck in the process.

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for everyone else:

Moveset

Selling ability

Acting ability

Mic skills

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for Saturi:

Vagina

Boobs serve as a bonus

Well sorry to burst your bubble and get your tits all twisted and knotted by this but she:

- had a moveset (one the wwe allowed her to have like they do with every Performer of them)

- she sold all bumps properly

- she acted very well in her last Gimmick (after she got more Training with it)

- she spoke the lines they gave her decently

Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me.

Yet all of them are rather considered "good Performers".

There is a reason why a brock or other main eventers in the past needed a manager and it was because their mic skills are lacking. Yet they are considered as top Performers due to their in ring skills.

She sucks, fix up. She sucks at the very basics and fails spectacularly in the psychology and storytelling departments even if she did "have a moveset".

"Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me."

Yeah, like whom? Who are "many" of these people? From the female wrestlers:

Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Natalya - Mic skills are subjective, but they all can wrestle circles around her. Anyone who who tries to argue that is an absolute *censored*ing idiot. Carmella and Alexa are again better performers. So is basically every female on the roster, and that's including Nia who's dreadful herself. Even if they do suck on the mic, they make up for it in the ring. Don't even know why I'm arguing with a blind fanboy (and I don't even use that term because it's childish, but it's honestly the only way to describe you) that considers Eva a "decent" wrestler. Wrestling isn't for you bro, harsh truth.

Well that's EXACTLY where I wanted to catch you up and show how you actually are contradicting yourself.

First you type that mic skills are nessecary to be a good Performer, now you say mic skills are subjective. Did you make up your mind or did you finally realize that not everyone is the total package in the wwe? Some are better in acting, some are better on the mic, other in the ring.

That's one of the reasons why certain people need a manager that talks for them, others are mostly Basic in the ring only and do mostly only cheating to win and such.

It helps the characters themselves AND closes the voids of lacking in certain departments for them.

Never said that Eva was a good wrestler but she started to learn and had partially better matches then Nia that you are saying is better, ever had (except maybe of her last few matches or the one against Asuka), movesetwise and characterwise too.

Nia got better overtime though and so would had Eva if she would had kept Training which she didn't since she gave up on the WWE after the two uncalled suspensions.

Her newest Gimmick with the male announcer was entertaining and funny that suited her cowardly "you can't wrestle" character well.

Of course it's a matter of taste but People that are honestly looking all aspects of a Person or character would admit that.

People however that are putting a stamp on someone they don't like immediately only because they were booked a certain way are not.

How can you on one side follow Shine, Schimmer and Stardom and on the other side refer to Eva as decent?

Because I'm not blindly putting everyone that it's not immediately a Wrestling master in a cell.

She had started shaping up well in the ring and with proper Training she would had gotten better for sure, the potential was there.

She played her character very well and her latest gimmick was fun to watch.

The women at the Indies are not Born as Wrestling masters either, they are also learning overtime to get to where they are.

SHINE even gives matches to newer talents so they can gain more experience aswell and it's not really bad cause they need the exposure and the matches against more experienced wrestlers to grow (same Thing stardom does with all the Young Girls like Azumi, Momo and so on).

Eva had an NXT title match? I seem to have conveniently blocked that out of my memory...

I do. And it was the most overbooked mess I've seen.

How was it overbooked? You just had interference Nia Jax and a crooked ref--oh it's you, the king of negativity.

Oh you mean everything that NEVER HAPPENED IN NXT TITLE MATCHES? YES. It was overbooked.

Eva and Jojo were hired for TOTAL DIVAS. Which is a TV SHOW, nobody is twisting your words, you are actually twisting the Facts and your own words.

They throwed both into the ring for Total Divas, which Jojo refused to do after like 2 in ring matches. So they took her out from Total Divas and made her to the ring announcer she is today.

After her Training with kendrick though she became decent and had a few nice matches down in NXT.

Never said she didn't anything wrong, but if you want a comparison then why don't you go difusse a bomb even they never teached you how?

Same thing when a Performer is thrown into the ring to wrestle without training, it becomes a trainwreck in the process.

Moveset

Selling ability

Acting ability

Mic skills

Vagina

Boobs serve as a bonus

Well sorry to burst your bubble and get your tits all twisted and knotted by this but she:

- had a moveset (one the wwe allowed her to have like they do with every Performer of them)

Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me.

There is a reason why a brock or other main eventers in the past needed a manager and it was because their mic skills are lacking. Yet they are considered as top Performers due to their in ring skills.

She sucks, fix up. She sucks at the very basics and fails spectacularly in the psychology and storytelling departments even if she did "have a moveset".

"Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me."

Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Natalya - Mic skills are subjective, but they all can wrestle circles around her. Anyone who who tries to argue that is an absolute *censored*ing idiot. Carmella and Alexa are again better performers. So is basically every female on the roster, and that's including Nia who's dreadful herself. Even if they do suck on the mic, they make up for it in the ring. Don't even know why I'm arguing with a blind fanboy (and I don't even use that term because it's childish, but it's honestly the only way to describe you) that considers Eva a "decent" wrestler. Wrestling isn't for you bro, harsh truth.

Well that's EXACTLY where I wanted to catch you up and show how you actually are contradicting yourself.

First you type that mic skills are nessecary to be a good Performer, now you say mic skills are subjective. Did you make up your mind or did you finally realize that not everyone is the total package in the wwe? Some are better in acting, some are better on the mic, other in the ring.

That's one of the reasons why certain people need a manager that talks for them, others are mostly Basic in the ring only and do mostly only cheating to win and such.

It helps the characters themselves AND closes the voids of lacking in certain departments for them.

Never said that Eva was a good wrestler but she started to learn and had partially better matches then Nia that you are saying is better, ever had (except maybe of her last few matches or the one against Asuka), movesetwise and characterwise too.

Nia got better overtime though and so would had Eva if she would had kept Training which she didn't since she gave up on the WWE after the two uncalled suspensions.

Her newest Gimmick with the male announcer was entertaining and funny that suited her cowardly "you can't wrestle" character well.

Of course it's a matter of taste but People that are honestly looking all aspects of a Person or character would admit that.

People however that are putting a stamp on someone they don't like immediately only because they were booked a certain way are not.

How can you on one side follow Shine, Schimmer and Stardom and on the other side refer to Eva as decent?

Because I'm not blindly putting everyone that it's not immediately a Wrestling master in a cell.

She had started shaping up well in the ring and with proper Training she would had gotten better for sure, the potential was there.

The women at the Indies are not Born as Wrestling masters either, they are also learning overtime to get to where they are.

SHINE even gives matches to newer talents so they can gain more experience aswell and it's not really bad cause they need the exposure and the matches against more experienced wrestlers to grow (same Thing stardom does with all the Young Girls like Azumi, Momo and so on).

No, I said mic skills are a part of the aspects people consider in a performer. And yes, they are subjective. So if you find her to be good on the mic, cool. But that doesn't change the fact she fails spectacularly in every other department necessary to be considered a good performer. That makes her "entertaining" to you, does not make her a good performer by any stretch of imagination. You specifically said she's "decent"? Why? In what area of wrestling is she objectively decent or anything close to that? Right, none. You only find her to be good on the mic but that's the most subjective trait a performer can be judged by. So no, she sucks, in every single department that's objective.

Eva had an NXT title match? I seem to have conveniently blocked that out of my memory...

How was it overbooked? You just had interference Nia Jax and a crooked ref--oh it's you, the king of negativity.

Oh you mean everything that NEVER HAPPENED IN NXT TITLE MATCHES? YES. It was overbooked.

When was the last time a heel challenged for the title one-on-one? As far as I know Eva was the last one. Heaven forbid she actually acted like a heel and cheated against a superior opponent.

When was the last time a heel challenged for the title one-on-one? As far as I know Eva was the last one. Heaven forbid she actually acted like a heel and cheated against a superior opponent.

And explain why the crooked refugee was necessary?

Moveset

Selling ability

Acting ability

Mic skills

Vagina

Boobs serve as a bonus

No, I said mic skills are a part of the aspects people consider in a performer. And yes, they are subjective. So if you find her to be good on the mic, cool. But that doesn't change the fact she fails spectacularly in every other department necessary to be considered a good performer. That makes her "entertaining" to you, does not make her a good performer by any stretch of imagination. You specifically said she's "decent"? Why? In what area of wrestling is she objectively decent or anything close to that? Right, none. You only find her to be good on the mic but that's the most subjective trait a performer can be judged by. So no, she sucks, in every single department that's objective.

She was good on playing her character and she had started getting better in the ring as also shaping a moveset that fit her, micwise she wasn't good yet but were working on it aswell.

Fact is that they had her working on Total Divas and throwing her in matches without any Training for over a year. That's what made People hate her, would she had gotten Training from the beginning, things would had looked different.

And explain why the crooked refugee was necessary?
I dunno what the crooked refugee was was doing, but I know the crooked referee was needed to help sell the fact that Eva was pretty much getting the belt handed to her. Plus, a fair ref woulda chucked Nia out or DQed Eva for the constant interference, thereby taking away any challenge Bayley had. On top of that, it made Bayley look even stronger for being able to overcome two obstacles rather than one.

I think the way they booked it makes the title feel that much more special anytime a wrestler will do whatever it takes to walk away the Champion.

Y'all get so heated it's hilarious... especially when you ask each other rhetorical questions and act all justified because the person didn't respond when it is a forum, not exactly a live chat...

I agree with Saturi a lot of the time (PS: JoJo was taken off of Total Divas because she wanted to train and that's why she was in NXT for years but I believe it was due to injuries that she became a ring announcer).

However, with Eva, both of you have valid points. Eva did have potential, what angered fans was that she only started trying to show it nearly two years into her career, I believe Summer even brought it up on Total Divas that there was no excuse to not be working on your off days to get better if this is what you want.

Her character was good but it was just a character, you can't have a champion in this Women's Revolution with the skills Eva had. Back in Diva days, it would have been passable but no longer.

What hurt Eva was WWE's booking for her, forcing her down our throats when there were far superior women on the roster. I'm not saying she didn't deserve a chance but she wasn't ready for the push they tried to give her.

Why you cannot just agree to disagree is ludicrous. If Eva is indeed gone, it is no doubt that WWE was not what she wanted and thus she is gone, case closed. I doubt she is going to lose sleep over being called rubbish at something she didn't care for so neither should her fans.

As for her title match with Bayley, wasn't the crooked ref a thing because she forgot to kick out during a match? I think they then made it a storyline... to be fair it worked, between Nia AND the ref, I genuinely thought Bayley was in jeopardy so if it was for ANY other performer I would agree with it being overbooked but for Eva, I feel it was justified as nobody could genuinely believe her beating Bayley clean.

Annnnnd overbooked. It was unnecessary.

One more thing about that match I remembered:

Michael Cole starting the show by stating that WWE Corporate (what is this, the Million Dollar Corporation) wanted Eva Marie to be the NXT Women's champion. When I heard that I thought, "shouldn't they want Eva Marie to be the champion on the main shows?"

Maybe that's just me, but I thought that whole thing made absolutely no sense to me.

Annnnnd overbooked. It was unnecessary.

One more thing about that match I remembered:

Michael Cole starting the show by stating that WWE Corporate (what is this, the Million Dollar Corporation) wanted Eva Marie to be the NXT Women's champion. When I heard that I thought, "shouldn't they want Eva Marie to be the champion on the main shows?"

Maybe that's just me, but I thought that whole thing made absolutely no sense to me.

You don't think WWE corporate should care about what goes on in its developmental program?

In an update from the video she posted earlier today saying she injured her neck last week and was getting X-rays, Nikki Bella has revealed that shes still cleared for WrestleMania 33 this Sun., April 2, 2017, in Orlando:

"Good news, (well), good and bad news from the doc: this light herniation above where I had surgery but I am cleared for WrestleMania. I'm very excited about that. It's been a tough week. Yesterday was a tough day, it was a long one."

Perhaps after her mixed tag match alongside John Cena against The Miz & Maryse its time to take a little time off?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/3/30/15131414/nikki-bella-cleared-wrestlemania-33-neck-injury

Archived