WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Man when some of yall dislike someones character you really throw decency out the window.

A ho though? did she have a reputation backstage or are you just calling her anything?

She is actually a faithful young woman.
She was already engaged on her current husband when she got signed for Total Divas.
Immature People like King however tend to talk that way when they dislike someone.

The funny and most of all ironic part of the whole thing is that he is calling talentless someone that showed that she can play a good character (her last Gimmick was good and she played it very well), can pose like models are supposed to (it's harder then one thinks it is), has enough smarts to run her own company and got to Play in two movies, along the total divas series in which she was in several seasons. :P

Except she was a talentless superstar wrestler. And guess what, even though WWE doesn't put the wrestling aspect of their company at the forefront it is the very basic thing everyone should be able to do. And she couldn't, so she can use all the things you listed ELSEWHERE.

She showed that she could work a match on NXT fairly well so I wouldn't go that far. It just wasn't a good fit for her in the long run.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're a woman, you belong in the WWE and will always have "potential" even if you have absolutely no idea what the very basics are. Saturi and Original People's Champion logic.

I'm not even a Eva fan but I'm just saying she showed she could work a match during her time in NXT.

The potential was there to grow even further but it didn't work out. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton Royce on the main roster.

If you're a woman, you belong in the WWE and will always have "potential" even if you have absolutely no idea what the very basics are. Saturi and Original People's Champion logic.

I'm not even a Eva fan but I'm just saying she showed she could work a match during her time in NXT.

The potential was there to grow even further but it didn't work out. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton Royce on the main roster.

Must have been on the lost tapes.

Well I enjoyed her match against Bayley for the NXT Womens championship that one time. She was some what slow through out the match but I believe if she'd stayed there a while longer she could have kept improving.

Did we sign her or did wwe sign her? Please sit down and think before you type such bullshit about others. At least we are not as biased and hateful as some of you are because we can see the grey lines in between unlike you that only sees black and White.

She became a decent wrestler at the end of her run and she rocked her SD Gimmick.

Her last few Matches down in nxt were decent too and her matches agianst bayley and asuka were good.

A ho though? did she have a reputation backstage or are you just calling her anything?

She was already engaged on her current husband when she got signed for Total Divas.

Immature People like King however tend to talk that way when they dislike someone.

The funny and most of all ironic part of the whole thing is that he is calling talentless someone that showed that she can play a good character (her last Gimmick was good and she played it very well), can pose like models are supposed to (it's harder then one thinks it is), has enough smarts to run her own company and got to Play in two movies, along the total divas series in which she was in several seasons. :P

Except she was a talentless superstar wrestler. And guess what, even though WWE doesn't put the wrestling aspect of their company at the forefront it is the very basic thing everyone should be able to do. And she couldn't, so she can use all the things you listed ELSEWHERE.

So on your own words if a woman is hired in the wwe she has to wrestle?

I guess Lana, Renee Young, Charly Caruso and Dasha Fuentes are all talentless and Need to go elsewhere because they are not working Matches too?

Eva wasn't signed as a wrestler in the first place, yet was thrown into a ring without training because of total divas. When she wanted to Train there was "no time" to Train her because they had to shoot all episodes so they ended up to Keep throwing her into the ring without any Training which ended up to the trainwreck we saw.

It was like Ashley allover again which they kept throwing into a ring after they trained her per match only. She was also asking for proper Training back then but got denied to her. So they kept Training her per match, throwing her in the ring which ended up on her getting injured left and right and botching.

Anyone interested in a Maria Kanellis return?

I wouldn't mind a storyline of the "blocked ones" with Maryse, Kelly and Maria against Nikki and Brie.

However, Brie has retired and Maryse is already pulling this storyline with Nikki so there is no Need for this Story anymore.

If Maria comes with Bennet and works as a heel Manager it would be great.

If they want to put her in matches though she will need to go down to the Performance Center and put up a good amount of training first.

She was a very likeable face and played her roles well back then.

According to Michelle Mc Cool it was Maria that made Laycool "work" and get over back then.

She is a very creative person and could add some good storylines for the women if she is allowed to work on that too.

Did we sign her or did wwe sign her? Please sit down and think before you type such bullshit about others. At least we are not as biased and hateful as some of you are because we can see the grey lines in between unlike you that only sees black and White.

She became a decent wrestler at the end of her run and she rocked her SD Gimmick.

Her last few Matches down in nxt were decent too and her matches agianst bayley and asuka were good.

I guess Lana, Renee Young, Charly Caruso and Dasha Fuentes are all talentless and Need to go elsewhere because they are not working Matches too?

Eva wasn't signed as a wrestler in the first place, yet was thrown into a ring without training because of total divas. When she wanted to Train there was "no time" to Train her because they had to shoot all episodes so they ended up to Keep throwing her into the ring without any Training which ended up to the trainwreck we saw.

It was like Ashley allover again which they kept throwing into a ring after they trained her per match only. She was also asking for proper Training back then but got denied to her. So they kept Training her per match, throwing her in the ring which ended up on her getting injured left and right and botching.

Don't twist my *censored*ing words. Eva was never hired in a journalistic capacity nor was she hired in any sort of announcer role. Hell, she wasn't even hired as a manager like Lana. No, Eva was hired to be a Diva and an active wrestler. A job in which she FAILED, so yes I do in fact expect her to be able to wrestle even the most basic style. Which she can't and it didn't work for her.

Besides Lana is wrestling.

You claim that some of are bias in hating these women despite the fat that I've already stated that I don't, but have you stopped to realise that maybe you are the one with obsessive amount of guilt? These women can genuinely do no wrong in your eyes, you're like the employer who wont fire someone because they make you laugh.

Don't twist my *censored*ing words. Eva was never hired in a journalistic capacity nor was she hired in any sort of announcer role. Hell, she wasn't even hired as a manager like Lana. No, Eva was hired to be a Diva and an active wrestler. A job in which she FAILED, so yes I do in fact expect her to be able to wrestle even the most basic style. Which she can't and it didn't work for her.

You claim that some of are bias in hating these women despite the fat that I've already stated that I don't, but have you stopped to realise that maybe you are the one with obsessive amount of guilt? These women can genuinely do no wrong in your eyes, you're like the employer who wont fire someone because they make you laugh.

Eva and Jojo were hired for TOTAL DIVAS. Which is a TV SHOW, nobody is twisting your words, you are actually twisting the Facts and your own words.

They throwed both into the ring for Total Divas, which Jojo refused to do after like 2 in ring matches. So they took her out from Total Divas and made her to the ring announcer she is today.

Eva on the other Hand gave it a try but never got trained properly.

After her Training with kendrick though she became decent and had a few nice matches down in NXT.

Never said she didn't anything wrong, but if you want a comparison then why don't you go difusse a bomb even they never teached you how?

Let's see how you do then?

Same thing when a Performer is thrown into the ring to wrestle without training, it becomes a trainwreck in the process.

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for everyone else:

Moveset

Selling ability

Acting ability

Mic skills

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for Saturi:

Vagina

Boobs serve as a bonus

Well sorry to burst your bubble and get your tits all twisted and knotted by this but she:

- had a moveset (one the wwe allowed her to have like they do with every Performer of them)

- she sold all bumps properly

- she acted very well in her last Gimmick (after she got more Training with it)

- she spoke the lines they gave her decently

Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me.

Yet all of them are rather considered "good Performers".

There is a reason why a brock or other main eventers in the past needed a manager and it was because their mic skills are lacking. Yet they are considered as top Performers due to their in ring skills.

Eva and Jojo were hired for TOTAL DIVAS. Which is a TV SHOW, nobody is twisting your words, you are actually twisting the Facts and your own words.

They throwed both into the ring for Total Divas, which Jojo refused to do after like 2 in ring matches. So they took her out from Total Divas and made her to the ring announcer she is today.

Eva on the other Hand gave it a try but never got trained properly.

After her Training with kendrick though she became decent and had a few nice matches down in NXT.

Never said she didn't anything wrong, but if you want a comparison then why don't you go difusse a bomb even they never teached you how?

Let's see how you do then?

Same thing when a Performer is thrown into the ring to wrestle without training, it becomes a trainwreck in the process.

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for everyone else:

Moveset

Selling ability

Acting ability

Mic skills

Traits necessary to be considered a good performer for Saturi:

Vagina

Boobs serve as a bonus

Well sorry to burst your bubble and get your tits all twisted and knotted by this but she:

- had a moveset (one the wwe allowed her to have like they do with every Performer of them)

- she sold all bumps properly

- she acted very well in her last Gimmick (after she got more Training with it)

- she spoke the lines they gave her decently

Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me.

Yet all of them are rather considered "good Performers".

There is a reason why a brock or other main eventers in the past needed a manager and it was because their mic skills are lacking. Yet they are considered as top Performers due to their in ring skills.

She sucks, fix up. She sucks at the very basics and fails spectacularly in the psychology and storytelling departments even if she did "have a moveset".

"Go check the acting or mic abilities of many male and some female wrestlers in the wwe and come back to see how good most of them are, then consider what you said about me."

Yeah, like whom? Who are "many" of these people? From the female wrestlers:

Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley, Becky, Natalya - Mic skills are subjective, but they all can wrestle circles around her. Anyone who who tries to argue that is an absolute *censored*ing idiot. Carmella and Alexa are again better performers. So is basically every female on the roster, and that's including Nia who's dreadful herself. Even if they do suck on the mic, they make up for it in the ring. Don't even know why I'm arguing with a blind fanboy (and I don't even use that term because it's childish, but it's honestly the only way to describe you) that considers Eva a "decent" wrestler. Wrestling isn't for you bro, harsh truth.

Eva had something going for her that much is undeniable, but that something is not at home in WWE and tbh any amount of "potential" isn't good enough when it's just not meant to be. She can put herself to work elsewhere in the entertainment industry and not clog up WWE's roster where everyone else is miles ahead of you in terms of performing.

WWE didn't need her and she doesn't need WWE, honestly, that industry is not for her and that's okay. That's fine to admit, you can see watch her on whatever reality show she'll appear on next. There are other women wrestlers that can do what she did only a thousand times better. She was expendable and useless.

That being said I've never hated Eva, I enjoyed her short run on SDL, but it was a novelty act and had no legs.

Archived