WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Been rewatching some old RAW's and PPV's and just watched the Survivor Series of 2013 match and it got me wondering:

What ever happened to JoJo's in-ring career? I know she ring announces so is that what she wants to do? She showed a fair bit of promise in the ring with her matches at NXT live events getting praise, anyone know why she doesn't wrestle anymore?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sucks for Alexa.

On to more positive news: According to Cageside Seats, Asuka is 158-0, although that number in the eyes of the WWE is probably a bit lower because I doubt the WWE counts live events as part of her streak and Cageside Seats does.

Some of you guys are some cold hearted bastards.

Why? Jusy because I don't pour my heart out on social media/an Internet forum over someone's pet dying who I don't know?

Gimme a break I couldn't give less of a shit.

Why? Jusy because I don't pour my heart out on social media/an Internet forum over someone's pet dying who I don't know?

Still you don't have to be a dick about it Like you never had a pet?

Still you don't have to be a dick about it Like you never had a pet?

I absolutely love my puppy. I would also feel condolences for someone I know whose pet has died. Why should it matter if some strange woman half a world away had a cat die? Things die.

Also no I'm not trying to be "cool" *Censored* off with that assumption. Why should people automatically feel the same way over something so insignificant to the other 7 billion people on earth?

Yeah because I'm trying to be cool for other losers on an Internet forum

Or I just don't care and I'm allowed to say I don't care :lol:

Tbh the first time I looked at the photo I didn't even look at a caption I just thought it was a photo of her and a cat

Therefor I didn't care

Why? Just because I don't pour my heart out on social media/an Internet forum over someone's pet dying who I don't know?

I'd say proclaiming your hatred of cats immediately after someone announces the death of theirs is pretty cold hearted.

And if your puppy died and when you announce it on social media everyone says " I hate dogs " and " I don't care about that shit " would you not think they were assholes?

Why? Just because I don't pour my heart out on social media/an Internet forum over someone's pet dying who I don't know?

I'd say proclaiming your hatred of cats immediately after someone announces the death of theirs is pretty cold hearted.

Except I didn't know it had died lmao

Who cares get over it

Except I didn't know it had died lmao

"this will get to all of us" *posts link to statement about dead cat*

You: "not really"

If you truly didn't know, then you were just randomly being a jerk without even reading the post. Besides, you then went on to defend your stance, specifically saying that the world shouldn't care about someone's dead cat. The *Censored* are you on about?...

Archived