WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

So Charlotte was on The Jim Norton and Sam Roberts show this morning she explain how different she wrestles with each of the Horsewomen.

For Bayley: Bayley has too feel the crowd and how they react.

For Sasha: They wrestle each other so many times that they already know each other movements. If one of them is tight or nervous they would have to tell each other to calm down and loosen up.

For Becky: They would try to make each other laugh by making stupid noises and Charlotte would say to her stuff like "You can do it Sting"

For a less experience girl she would say just shut up and listen to me.

Lol even Charlotte knows Becky is Sting.

Cause Charlotte was the one that called her Sting.

Also here is the video of that interview.

Really? You don't say?

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can confirm that Sadie Gibbs a personal trainer and fitness model from the UK will be receiving another tryout with WWE in the next few weeks.

The 22 year old from Kent, UK is a former gymnast and has been certified in personal training since the age of 16. She also was a track and field athlete, competing in both pole vault and hurdles in her teenage years.

Her name may seem familiar as she had a previous WWE tryout back in November of last year while WWE toured the UK.

We are told she impressed at the officials at the tryouts in the UK and was invited to come back for another tryout within the next few weeks.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/sadie-gibbs-to-receive-wwe-tryout/

Awesome news about Dahlia, Jinny and Toni as well. Especially Dahlia, would love to see The South Pacific Power Couple in NXT.

WWE star Charlotte guested on SiriusXMs Jim Norton and Sam Roberts and talked a potential match with Ronda Rousey, her amazing work relationship with Sasha Banks, the end of her pay-per-view streak and more. Below are some highlights along with videos of Charlottes appearance.

How Ronda Rousey May Be Worth a Gimmick Match in the Future:

Id say get in line sisterI look at it, yeah, I look at it two ways. I think it would be an awesome opportunity, but right now the Womens Championship is my focus so, womens wrestling, Ronda you know, is, made great leaps and strides or whatever you want, I meanbasically put UFC, womens UFC, on the map. So when Im out of the title picture Id say like yeah itd be a fun, I dont know, gimmick match, or like see, see what we can doId rather be fighting for the Womens Championship.

The End of Charlottes PPV Streak and Dropping the Title to Bayley:

Two ways to look at it. Well when I started people started being like you have a pay-per-view streak going on, Im like what?I was 16-0 which was weird, cause, I, it became 16, it was 16-0 then Cena won the 16 timeI, no I dont think they put anythingthere was no thought put into thatno but I was just, I kept racking up numbers Im like well you have a pay-per-view streak so because I didnt really think about it, I didnt, it was more of a statistic than a story.

How Charlotte and Becky Joke During Matches:

Or like when Becky and I wrestle, we like joke the whole time. Like sometimes in our come back Ill make funny noises and shell be like why are you doing that?those are only at live events cause if they pick that up on one of the cameras on TV I cant imagine

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/818065-charlotte-on-possibly-facing-ronda-rousey-in-wwe-her-ppv-win-streak-ending-how-she-and-becky-lynch-tell-jokes-during-matches-more

We can confirm that former ROH Women of Honor star and current independent wrestler Veda Scott was backstage at SmackDown Live last night in Connecticut.

Veda, who requested her release from ROH in December of last year has been wrestling for WSU, AIW, and WWR to name a few as of late.

With WWE planning a women’s tournament in the near future could we see Veda Scott apart of it? Sound off in the comments!

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/former-roh-talent-backstage-at-smackdown/

You think she'd keep her name?

Well I believe she owns it and WWE has been changing names for their female characters lately so it seems likely that if she signs she'll be called something else.

It kinda makes me sick when WWE tries to portray Nikki Bella as a role model because she couldn't be further from that, imo. Did you guys hear her 'promo' on Talking Smack? She started rambling on against women who become jealous of more successful women and went on a tangent about how hard working she is. Hard work defo is what got her in the WWE, no doubt.

I also liked when Renee said she got her on Total Divas/Bellas (not sure which). Well I guess she does have power in regards to who's on those shows...

Archived