WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

Would have preferred to have Charlotte not lose the title until last year's SummerSlam against Sasha. From there, have Sasha hold the title longer than just a *censored*ing month; lose to Charlotte on an episode of RAW or something, then regain it back by Royal Rumble and go in to WrestleMania against Bayley 1-on-1 (or have a Triple Threat with Charlotte).

Triple Threat would be better Charlotte defo deserves a Title match at Mania.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Squared Circle Sirens is reporting that Jinny, Toni Storm and Dahlia Black from Progress will compete at WM Axxess.

Live, in-ring action is an annual tradition of WrestleMania Axxess, but this years fan celebration features an even more exciting and diverse talent lineup than ever.

For the first time in history, Superstars from not only NXT, but also WWE 205 Live, the U.K. Championship Tournament, PROGRESS Wrestling and Insane Championship Wrestling (ICW) will compete at Axxess.

WWE 205 Live is home to the rings top Cruiserweights, and the groundbreaking, critically-acclaimed U.K. Championship Tournament, held over the course of two nights in January, shined a light on the United Kingdoms toughest competitors. London-based PROGRESS Wrestling and Glasgow, Scotland-based ICW, meanwhile, represent the first non-WWE promotions to have their competitors be featured at Axxess.

Women superstars Jinny, Dahlia Black, and Toni Storm from PROGRESS will be competing at matches during AXXESS.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/jinny-toni-storm-and-dahlia-black-to-compete-at-wrestlemania-axxess/

This is so cool! Can't wait to see em!

O shit :o I hope this is a sign that all 3 will be part of the tournament later this year.

• Jinny is way better than she has any right to be consideirng how short she's been wrestling, a top class Heel at that.
  • Dhalia is now starting to breakout, she still got some ways to go but she's getting there.
  • Toni Storm has had one hell of a 2016, a true breakout year. She is what you could consider to be the Chris Jericho of Stardom. 100% rock and roll and damn good in the ring.

And if ICW is there i hope KLR comes over as well.

I hope Bayley retains of course, but Sasha turning on her during the match would be pretty phenomenal for story purposes.

Don't worry, I'm sure they'll have Bayley or Charlotte win the belt the next night.

I said it before but id love a Neville/Sami thing where Bayley has the match won and Sasha pulls her out and steals her pin.

That'd be cool too.

Squared Circle Sirens has been very accurate with their news.

Hasn't WWE announced it? Kinda hard to mess that up.

I'm amazed at how much wrestling knowledge some of you guys have.

Feels like I can just throw a name out and get their bio lol

It would be cool to have a caws.ws wrestling quizz to find out who the most knowledgeable person on wrestling is but that could get salty real fast.

I know that I know a lot, but there are several of you that would out nerd me for sure. Fight Me is a fountain of wrestling knowledge.

I'll take comfort that my friends irl look to me for answers in my personal answers.

Would have preferred to have Charlotte not lose the title until last year's SummerSlam against Sasha. From there, have Sasha hold the title longer than just a *censored*ing month; lose to Charlotte on an episode of RAW or something, then regain it back by Royal Rumble and go in to WrestleMania against Bayley 1-on-1 (or have a Triple Threat with Charlotte).

Triple Threat would be better Charlotte defo deserves a Title match at Mania.

I'm personally tired of WWE having the tendancy of putting the Women's title on the line in multi-man matches. Would much rather prefer a 1-on-1. Almost feels like they put Nia in the title match just for the sake of getting her on the damn show.

So Charlotte was on The Jim Norton and Sam Roberts show this morning she explain how different she wrestles with each of the Horsewomen.

For Bayley: Bayley has too feel the crowd and how they react.

For Sasha: They wrestle each other so many times that they already know each other movements. If one of them is tight or nervous they would have to tell each other to calm down and loosen up.

For Becky: They would try to make each other laugh by making stupid noises and Charlotte would say to her stuff like "You can do it Sting"

For a less experience girl she would say just shut up and listen to me.

Lol even Charlotte knows Becky is Sting.

Cause Charlotte was the one that called her Sting.

Also here is the video of that interview.

Archived