WWE Women's Division Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have learned that independent wrestler (and one of our ones to watch in 2017) Karen Q will be touring with WWE this week as they tour the northeast.

Karen will be at the site of RAW tonight in Brooklyn, NY and SmackDown Live tomorrow night in Connecticut.

Most talent that tour with the company for TV tapings are used as enhancement talents or extras. Some talents also get a mini tryout in the ring before the shows start.

Karen will also be debuting at ROH in April when they stop in Baltimore, Maryland on April 8th.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/independent-talent-to-tour-with-wwe-this-week/

wfgj9x8.jpg

So Charlotte was on The Jim Norton and Sam Roberts show this morning she explain how different she wrestles with each of the Horsewomen.

For Bayley: Bayley has too feel the crowd and how they react.

For Sasha: They wrestle each other so many times that they already know each other movements. If one of them is tight or nervous they would have to tell each other to calm down and loosen up.

For Becky: They would try to make each other laugh by making stupid noises and Charlotte would say to her stuff like "You can do it Sting"

For a less experience girl she would say just shut up and listen to me.

I bet Maryse is gonna have no chemistry with Nikki, hope I'm wrong though. Maryse was decent in her Divas era because there was a lot worse around her, but hopefully if she can prove me wrong. She's a great heel though.

Btw, the leaks never stop. Melina and Victoria got...got.

So Charlotte was on The Jim Norton and Sam Roberts show this morning she explain how different she wrestles with each of the Horsewomen.

For Bayley: Bayley has too feel the crowd and how they react.

For Sasha: They wrestle each other so many times that they already know each other movements. If one of them is tight or nervous they would have to tell each other to calm down and loosen up.

For Becky: They would try to make each other laugh by making stupid noises and Charlotte would say to her stuff like "You can do it Sting"

For a less experience girl she would say just shut up and listen to me.

Lol even Charlotte knows Becky is Sting.

The Melina ones are defo from the same time that just a single one of her leaked, I wonder why whoever's leaking this decided to do it now.

The Melina ones are defo from the same time that just a single one of her leaked, I wonder why whoever's leaking this decided to do it now.

^ Same...or I would have at least given Charlotte a longer reign before losing to Sasha.

Would have preferred to have Charlotte not lose the title until last year's SummerSlam against Sasha. From there, have Sasha hold the title longer than just a *censored*ing month; lose to Charlotte on an episode of RAW or something, then regain it back by Royal Rumble and go in to WrestleMania against Bayley 1-on-1 (or have a Triple Threat with Charlotte).

Archived