Tournaments in Universe mode???

CobraSW

I'm actually just starting my Universe now in spite of having this game since launch; been disappointed with all the bugs and glitches. Anyway, I'm running the current brand split (no NXT or CAWs) accept one brand gets a PPV every other month and share the big four; similar to the first brand split. So I'm running self made tournaments on Raw for the inaugural Universal Championship as well as Smackdown Tag Team and Women's Championship.

My PPV schedule goes as follow (No created arenas):

Payback - Smackdown

Extreme Rules - Raw

Money In the Bank - Smackdown

Battleground - Raw

Summerslam - Both

Night of Champions - Smackdown (I thinking of changing to Elimination Chamber, but the No Man's Land theme is tricky.)

Hell in a Cell - Raw

Survivor Series - Both

TLC - Smackdown

Royal Rumble - Both

Fastlane - Raw

Wrestlemania - Both

So for those months where a brand doesn't have a PPV, I make the last week of that show title defenses. Starting off, I made the US Title on Raw in the meantime. I will crown the Universal Champ in April's last week for Raw. For Smackdown, I will crown the Tag and Women's Champions at Payback, while also running three feuds; five matches and the other two will be perhaps fillers. Anyway, it's turning out very nicely. I use this android app called Manager Leverade to make playoff brackets. They also have round robin as well. Check it out!

Archived