shorol

hi guys these are the attires ive done so far please note i need help or advice with some of them will note with the pics hope you like them :)

psychosis ( bash at the beach 96 )

28hopja.jpg

ok lets get psychosis out of the way first the abb print and mask really stumped me.i,d thought of using the middle line, and u,s for the print but kinda looked stupid

the mask i intended to use one of the pink half masks but for some reason hair glitch so used uq paint instead so yea not really happy but rest i feel is ok

double j jeff jarret ( king of the ring 94 attire )

25pu2c5.jpg

lol iam really proud of this one espechally ( sp ). if he keeps the hat and glasses on but whats the design on his tights. it,s hard for me to see them ( on ppv ) lol

norman the lunitic

b8787t.jpg

i know about the shoes but none sutible so decied hes going to wrestle bare foot lol

bull nakano

30wb40j.jpg

took me ages but yea really happy with her except for the partern any sugestions would be greatefull :)

ko ko be ware ( high energy )

ifo7li.jpg

the bird man ko ko b ware from high energy not too sure about the figures

crush

1589vmd.jpg

also proud of this one not too sure about the hair but oh well

as i said hope you like them . if youre wondering about the faces ? not too sure what everything means, ( outside of the ears head ect ) so normally leave them out plus think of it like the attiude modals lol ;) .

upcoming caws

billy kidman flock attire

tatanka uk rampage attire

ddp bash at the beach 96 attire

hevenly bodys ( jimmy del ray and tom pritchard )

please feel free to advice ect :) ( not about my spelling lol ;) )

Archived