WolfgangJT's Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell (Now Uploaded!!!)

WolfgangJT

Since Bhangra decided to do a Scott Steiner (which I'll likely be converting), I figured might as well do his ol' WCW cohort/nWo partner Buff Bagwell. So here's what I've come up with.

Credit to tekken for the tights textures of the black nWo attire....rest of the logos are done by me. I also made the moveset that will be on this.

Now Uploaded.

Tags:

Buff Bagwell

WolfgangJT

WCW NWO

"I'm Buff, I'm the stuff, and you cant get enough."

face.png

1st Attire (tights right leg and boots textures re-created and changed...all on this attire now by WolfgangJT):

Attire1.png

Entrance attire (also shows completed arm tat):

Buff_Attire1_Ent.png

2nd attire (nWo 4 Life attire...tights logos by Tekken, minor edits by me...boots logos changed):

Attire2.png

Entrance gear (if you want the actual entrance the way he wore it vs DDP 4/6/98, just have to delete the hat, leave the sunglasses on).

Buff_Attire2_Ent.png

• 1 month later...

I grabbed this Bagwell...and I do not now, nor have I ever even liked Buff Bagwell.

I'll probably never even play as him in my game. But, dammit...it's a damn fine caw. Sometimes the sheer quality of a caw outweighs how useful it is or isn't to me, and I have to download it anyway. :lol:

I grabbed this Bagwell...and I do not now, nor have I ever even liked Buff Bagwell.

I'll probably never even play as him in my game. But, dammit...it's a damn fine caw. Sometimes the sheer quality of a caw outweighs how useful it is or isn't to me, and I have to download it anyway. :lol:

:lol: If you like Steiner, you can at the very least use him as a manager for Steiner.

Archived