Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WolfgangJT

WolfgangJT's Buff "The Stuff" Bagwell (Now Uploaded!!!)

Since Bhangra decided to do a Scott Steiner (which I'll likely be converting), I figured might as well do his ol' WCW cohort/nWo partner Buff Bagwell. So here's what I've come up with.

Credit to tekken for the tights textures of the black nWo attire....rest of the logos are done by me. I also made the moveset that will be on this.

Now Uploaded.

Tags:

Buff Bagwell

WolfgangJT

WCW NWO

"I'm Buff, I'm the stuff, and you cant get enough."

face.png

1st Attire (tights right leg and boots textures re-created and changed...all on this attire now by WolfgangJT):

Attire1.png

Entrance attire (also shows completed arm tat):

Buff_Attire1_Ent.png

2nd attire (nWo 4 Life attire...tights logos by Tekken, minor edits by me...boots logos changed):

Attire2.png

Entrance gear (if you want the actual entrance the way he wore it vs DDP 4/6/98, just have to delete the hat, leave the sunglasses on).

Buff_Attire2_Ent.png

Very nice. Great job so far! What other attires are you planning?

Only planning 2 for this one at the moment...other will be this one:

2nd attire posted....added a hat to the entrance based on a poll on another site. See notes above the entrance attire pics.

Final attire previews now shown.

arm tattoo edited on the back of it, red tights right leg logo re-created and changed, red attire boots recreated and changed, nWo boots recreated and changed.

Hope the changes are liked.

Thanks. Hopefully should be ready to upload soon. Waiting to get to the next upload level..only 63 away. Hopefully should be there by the end of the week.

I don't know if you're gonna see my PM, and I know I shouldn't be bumping a month old topic but damn...

You've got the stuff wolfie ;p

lol..just saw it. Thanks. :)

I grabbed this Bagwell...and I do not now, nor have I ever even liked Buff Bagwell.

I'll probably never even play as him in my game. But, dammit...it's a damn fine caw. Sometimes the sheer quality of a caw outweighs how useful it is or isn't to me, and I have to download it anyway. :lol:

I grabbed this Bagwell...and I do not now, nor have I ever even liked Buff Bagwell.

I'll probably never even play as him in my game. But, dammit...it's a damn fine caw. Sometimes the sheer quality of a caw outweighs how useful it is or isn't to me, and I have to download it anyway. :lol:

:lol: If you like Steiner, you can at the very least use him as a manager for Steiner.

Have u watched classic Nitro's??? Bagwell pre-injury was GREAT...he used to HANG off steiners HUGE arms like he was a 60 kg girl...I love that guy he made the NWO awesome (when they were getting stale) !!!

Fun to watch in the ring too !