What Should The Standard WWE 2K Legends Roster Look Like?

Mr155551

So someone made the thread over on the 2k forums discussing what should be the standard legends roster in wwe games i thought i would make the thread and discuss it with you.

Now I'll You to decide that legends roster.

Ive been thinking about that. I dont think it should go over 25 but theres quite a lot to think about. For me it'd be:

Andre the Giant

Hulk Hogan

Macho Man Randy Savage

Ricky Steamboat

The Ultimate Warrior

Ric Flair

Shawn Michaels

Bret Hart

Roddy Piper

Scott Hall / Razor Ramon

Kevin Nash / Diesel

Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rock

Yokozuna

Lex Luger

Edge

Daniel Bryan

Sting

Mr Perfect

Bruno Sammartino

Eddie Guerrero

Trish Stratus

Lita

Jake Roberts

Mick Foley

WWE
Austin, Rock, Angle, Perfect, Jake the snake Roberts. Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Mankind, Savage, Undertaker 2000, Kane 98, Regal, Edge & Christian, Bossman 99, New age Outlaws

WCW
Bret Hart, Sting, Luger, DDP, Hall & Nash, Goldberg, Scott Stiener

Women
Lita, Trish Stratus

Managers
Paul Bearer, Bobby Heenan, Mr Fuji, Miss Elizabeth, Jim Cornette

WWE

Austin, Rock, Angle, Perfect, Jake the snake Roberts. Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Mankind, Savage, Undertaker 2000, Kane 98, Regal, Edge & Christian, Bossman 99, New age Outlaws

WCW

Women

Lita, Trish Stratus

Managers

I was about to say long shot ever seeing Cornette on the game, and then I noticed you put Chris Benoit! Tell me another one. :spas:

WWE

WCW

Women

Lita, Trish Stratus

Managers

I was about to say long shot ever seeing Cornette on the game, and then I noticed you put Chris Benoit! Tell me another one. :spas:

should i add CM Punk since hes Stephanie and HHH favourite chants, i Know Benoit is a long shot but Jim Cornette shouldnt be what just because hes an outspoken legend who is popular without the WWE Machine

there should be no standard at all. there should just be legends. and any legends from the previous game that is still under legends contract should be ported over. But hey that's just me. To say i was mad over the loss of X-Pac Regal Finlay Piper and Harlem Heat would be an understatement

The fact that Piper just died recently and they took him out after being in last year was dumb, unless there is a problem with his legends contract. I'd rather they have taken out The Bushwackers and Zbysko and put in Harlem Heat and Xpac instead.

So someone made the thread over on the 2k forums discussing what should be the standard legends roster in wwe games i thought i would make the thread and discuss it with you.

Now I'll You to decide that legends roster.

Every time there is a new game they should be automatically ported over from the previous just obviously updated like new game models are so technically not just a port but you know what I mean and plus have the LOWM roster too.

Well, Cornette was just announced for the Hall of Fame to induct the Rock 'n' Roll Express, so who knows. Given how 2K handles contracts for the game and not WWE, you'd think Cornette would be happy for an easy pay check. As for Benoit, calling him a "long shot" indicates that there's still a slim chance. He will never, ever be featured in a WWE video game again, and for good reason.

WWE

WCW

Women

Lita, Trish Stratus

Managers

Jim cornette is inducting the rock n roll express into the wwe hall of fame this year. So it's not dead for him being in a game.

Archived