Got 1 more question for my peeps who do universe mode.

this is just me.

i am using all 3 slots.

Slot 1: Raw and NXT (since NXT doesn't require a ppv every month)

Slot 2: SDL and 205 Live (since 205 also doesn't require a ppv)

the way i do mine (mostly cause i record) is for raw i have every ppv set to the last Sunday on the calander every month

SDL ppv's the 2nd sunday. the reason for this is if you were to have SDL and Raw set to the same universe slot you run into all sorts of problems.

the fact that you can't start a rivalry till 4 weeks before the ppv was a problem for me since i started setting up Backlash after summerslam which would have been 2 weeks after so the rivalries didn't start till after backlash. i was okay with this since i had to do the whole Women's and Tag championship tournaments but this is why i've decided to separate them.

my 3rd slot is what i do to test personality traits with cutscenes.

this is my 2nd year testing that out. but the personality traits along with the ppv themes are what really plays a major role in what type of cutscenes you get.

the only problem is the tag title rivalries are glitched. it's always rival team A vs rival team b.

even if you wanted to book say Jericho and Owens vs Sheamus and Big show (for sake of argument) you'd never get a cutscene while Sheamus had a title on him. the only way around that would have been to remove the titles from whatever tag champion you tried to do a multi tag feud with. hope these ideas help.

Archived