PC Rhuanico99 caws (Ryback / Jinder Mahal / DIY /Jeff Hardy / Wrestlemania 33 arena & attires)

Rhuanico99

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have just signed up to this forum to thank you for your excellent creations.

I have recently bought the game and after seeing so many amazing player created wrestlers I was in awe and couldn't wait to download them. However upon loading it up i noticed that the PC version had very little (and mostly quite poor) community creations in comparison to the consoles. However, yours are incredible and I'm looking forward to downloading them tonight.

Thank you again.

I have just signed up to this forum to thank you for your excellent creations.

I have recently bought the game and after seeing so many amazing player created wrestlers I was in awe and couldn't wait to download them. However upon loading it up i noticed that the PC version had very little (and mostly quite poor) community creations in comparison to the consoles. However, yours are incredible and I'm looking forward to downloading them tonight.

Thank you again.

You're welcome! It's my pleasure to make them and I'm happy u like them.

Also just added Ciampa's screenshots to the first page of the topic.

DDbR49FXcAQsuVO.jpg

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I've been really busy. I'm going to start working on Ryback and I'll try to give an update as soon as possible.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I've been busy and last week I was on vacation so I didn't have much time. So I just wanted to thank everyone for the support and feedback I've been getting this year because I just got to diamond on community creations which means I've already uploaded Joker again and there are more creationson on their way. So stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived