PC Rhuanico99 caws (Ryback / Jinder Mahal / DIY /Jeff Hardy / Wrestlemania 33 arena & attires)

Rhuanico99

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work on Wrestlemania and Kendrick! Could you try Brian Cage sometime soon maybe?

Thanks! I don't know about Brian Cage because I only have 9 more upload slots and I still have a lot of requests to do but if I have time I'll give him a try.

Hey man, you just do you. If you don't get around to it, then no worries. Great work as always on McIntyre as well.

Great work on Wrestlemania and Kendrick! Could you try Brian Cage sometime soon maybe?

Thanks! I don't know about Brian Cage because I only have 9 more upload slots and I still have a lot of requests to do but if I have time I'll give him a try.

Hey man, you just do you. If you don't get around to it, then no worries. Great work as always on McIntyre as well.

Thanks! I have plans for all my upload slots so unfortunately I won't be making him. Sorry.

Not sure on the body on Mcyntire. I remember in SvR 2011 and WWE 12 he had a real gangly, weird looking body. I haven't seen him recently though so he may be jacked.

He is huge now. Check this video for his recent look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1TNGZTFKPM

He is huge now. Got big after leaving the E and adopted a more big man moveset.

It's true. His moveset now is much more intimidating!

He does much bigger now.

Here's an update on McIntyre:

C932yp5W0AAHtKg.jpg

Do u guys know any hair option that doesn't have a ponytail but doesn't make his forehead look huge? The only ones I've found were Triple H's old hair and Adam Cole's but they just look weird... Here's an old screenshot of his face with those hairstyles.

C9oPu0lXoAEW_ZJ.jpg

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

If his forehead looks too big with certain hair styles why not make it smaller?

I can't just make his forehead smaller because it would make his head look weird. The problem is that the hairline on the other hairstyles is either too receded or too close to his eyebrows. The only ones that look like his actual hairline his the ponytail one and the Triple H one.

Here's a screenshot of his updated face with those hairstyles:

C98vc4xXUAAL2p4.jpg

I think I'm going with the second one as his current hairstyle for the first attire and with the first hair for his early wwe attire

I'm almost done with McIntyre, the only thing missing is the moveset so I'll probably be done with him by friday. Meanwhile I'll start working on Gargano who was requested by ToxicAndrewFTW on Steam. So I'll post both McIntyre and Kendrick's screenshots later this week on the first page of this topic and when I reach gold on CC I'll be uploading them.

Johnny Gargano has been uploaded to CC. #RHUANICO99 to find him.

I'll post his screenshots on the first page of this topic later this week because I'm really busy right now but here's a look at his 1st attire:

C_QGyCmXsAAY-Ev.jpg

Jinder Mahal will be my next project.

Archived