PC Rhuanico99 caws (Ryback / Jinder Mahal / DIY /Jeff Hardy / Wrestlemania 33 arena & attires)

Rhuanico99

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep em coming. as a PC user I can attest to the severe lack of quality caws so your work is much appreciated. Do you take requests?

Thanks! It depends if I'm interested or not in the requested wrestlers and if I have time to do them, because I already have like 6 more caws planned and I only have 10 more upload slots so the requests are welcome but it's not guaranteed that I'll make them.

Anyway, who are your requested caws?

Chris Benoit perhaps? What about alt attires? I have some legends I'd like alts for but don't have the time myself. Thanks by the way.

I'm sorry but I won't be doing Chris Benoit soon. If I eventually do him, which is unlikely, I'll quote u on this topic. As for the alternate attires, if u say which ones u want, I could probably try and provide the logos.

I'll show some refs of what I'm talking about. Mind listing who are they guys you're working on or do you want to keep it a surprise?

Of course I'll tell u who I'm planning to make. Next will be Brian Kendrick, Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle and maybe Ryback or Bobby Roode if people are interested. I'll also be making Deapool and Logan because I'm a huge comic fan but I'll save these two for last.

Also here's an update on Jeff Hardy:

C9Cjv5AXgAAyGS6.png

Jeff Hardy has now been uploaded. Check all of his screenshots on the first page of this topic.

Unfortunately I had to take down The Joker in order to upload him, but as soon as I get to gold I'll upload him again.

Brian Kendrick will be my next project.

Looking forward to Kurt the most, then maybe Ryback. Can't wait to see what attires you choose for them.

Ok so after I'm done with Kendrick I'll get started with Kurt Angle

Brian Kendrick update:

C9TN7AIXoAAOB8R.jpg

Feedback is always welcome!

Great work on Wrestlemania and Kendrick! Could you try Brian Cage sometime soon maybe?

Thanks! I don't know about Brian Cage because I only have 9 more upload slots and I still have a lot of requests to do but if I have time I'll give him a try.

Archived