3rd main show?

XXX.

I have a 3rd main show made up of all legends and have championship rivalries set but theres no championship matches on any of the shows, I tried making ppvs but it doesn't work so I just stuck with rivalries culminating at the end of the 4 weeks but all the rivalries stay the same, they only face eachother and don't develop. Any tips?

I have a 3rd main show made up of all legends and have championship rivalries set but theres no championship matches on any of the shows, I tried making ppvs but it doesn't work so I just stuck with rivalries culminating at the end of the 4 weeks but all the rivalries stay the same, they only face eachother and don't develop. Any tips?

make sure a week before Ppv, the challenger even in a rival, is number one contender. After patch dunno why only works like this even in rivalries now

just to let you guys know, you don't have to always have it set as # 1 contender vs champ.

i've (alot of times) set the challenger to rank 5. this works great because

1. you get the champ attacking the challenger (if heel vs face) with the title

2. champ/rival staredown

3. this only happened once but it was between kendrick and perkins. Perkins was in a match and kendrick came down ringside and in what i thought was gonna be the cutscene from hell (the 2 on 1 disaster), it ended up being kendrick trying to steal the CW championship and perkins stopped him.

i only book Champ vs #1 contender if i just want them to face each other every week cause that's what that normally causes.

also the personality traits and ppv themes pays dividend. if the show isn't set to a ppv, making the challenger bold and the champion prideful or aggressive depending on heel/face really helps.

Archived