Phenomenal Icon's TNA iMPACT! ALT attires! **Consequences Creed ADDED**

Phenomenal Icon

So up until now I've always soley focused on making attires for myself and my cousin to enjoy on our games. But recently I thought I might post some on here just to get some feedback and if there's a bunch of positives then I'd be willing to post more and maybe upload some. Let me know what y'all think! Be kind lol I don't know how to get images into the game or anything like that, so everything I've done on these attires has been from in game logos (back to the old SvR style). So here goes nothin'!

*UPLOADED: Christian Cage, Samoa Joe*

**SEARCH TAGS IN SPOILERS**

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles

Attire Slot - 1 (Two-Toned Blue/Black & Green/Black)

2m79oye.jpgjj4vvc.jpg

Attire Slot - 2 (iMPACT Blue/Red, iMPACT White)

fus2h.jpg25r0ec5.jpg

"The Icon" Sting

Attire Slot - 1 (Bound for Glory 2006, TNA Icon w/purple jacket - WIP)

2psro8w.jpg28arfj9.jpg

Attire Slot - 2 (TNA Icon, TNA 2011)

2i8f41c.jpg6zbn78.jpg

16hkg12.jpg(Reworking entrance jacket*)

21l4pkw.jpg

Attire Slot 3

16hkg12.jpg2r5qg7d.jpgfdrqcw.jpg2whi6x1.jpg(Because of the logo materials on the jacket, they look a lot lighter than they are. They look almost white but they're not. I'll try and get a better picture later.)

Samoa Joe (UPLOADED)

Attire Slot - 1 *UPLOADED*

- Search Tags: Samoa Joe, TNA, Protege322

2143xc4.jpg2s9tzj9.jpg

2wd69ac.jpg

20si0p1.jpg2ekj69h.jpg

Attire Slot - 2 *UPLOADED*

- Search Tags: Samoa Joe, TNA, Protege322

k9yre0.jpg

10yigoy.jpg

2n67k2d.jpgdq5a44.jpg33ogvx1.jpg

ROH Slot

29ncf2d.jpg

Bully Ray *ADDED*

Attire Slot - 1 Bully Ray

3520v28.jpg

256v2f6.jpg

2hn26gm.jpg

314ouaa.jpg245dm36.jpg4j9u6x.jpg200bpzt.jpg

*ADDED* Christian Cage (UPLOADED)

Attire Slot - 1 *UPLOADED*

- Search Tags: Christian Cage, TNA, Protege322

152c37m.jpg

302040x.jpg

2jalra8.jpgaexeyt.jpg

9vd3bq.jpg24gt408.jpg

i42rsj.jpg

Austin Aries

Attire Slot -1

2wpqrsi.jpg288qdqa.jpg2nga63s.jpg2ev9csx.jpgifdbb8.jpg

Devon

Attire Slot - 1

29vgr44.jpg

Booker T

Attire Slot - 1

ih1vra.jpg2z7oqvq.jpg160u7aw.jpg22gwvs.jpg

*ADDED* Kevin Nash

Attire Slot 1

zn9469.jpg28he4nb.jpg2il2eqw.jpg16k2uir.jpg

Bobby Roode

**Special s/o to Zeegs for allowing me to use his AMAZING Bobby Roode CAW to create a TNA version! If you haven't already, go download his CAW first! You're missing out!**

Attire Slot 1

Off the Chain

210hb9w.jpg2ngrjmb.jpg

It Factor

2mc82vr.jpg9r4qxw.jpg2mplj84.jpg

"EY" Eric Young

*CAW originally by "x KyleChaos x" so be sure to check his out online! All I did was change the hair style and create all new attires!*

Attire Slot 1

16a729c.jpgayujon.jpg

Consequences Creed

dy18uh.jpg33dilpj.jpg29fsdo0.jpgdh3j8l.jpg

These are all well made. Have you uploaded these yet cause I could really use Samoa Joe and Sting.

They are actually NOT uploaded. This is actually the first time I've shared my own work. This started as a project I do on WWE basically every year for me and my cousin to play around with. But this year, I thought I'd post them up on here and see what some other people thought about them. I feel like they're pretty good, but I wanted to see if that was just my own bias or not haha So I originally posted them (and in the process of posting some more so be sure to check back and check those out!) with the intentions of just getting some feedback and if they were to get enough positive feedback then I was gonna think about maybe putting them up online. Thank you, though! Hopefully they can get some good attention and I'll see about uploading them!

Stay tuned!

Well they are head on bro. Really good job! I say keep it up ?

Thanks a ton for that!

*ADDED* attires posted!

- New attire for Samoa Joe (ALSO messed with the hair dye feature for the red/black shorts attire)

- Christian Cage, Austin Aries, Devon, Booker T

- Adding Team 3D attires for Ray and Devon soon

Whoa...definitely getting some of those Joe attires. Not sure why it never dawned on me to do that with his hair...or his wrist tape. Cool stuff. Way better than your standard "I gave him different colored trunks" edits.

The Styles attires are cool too...even though he looks SUPER weird with the beard and hair. :lol:

Thanks Generations! I appreciate it. It really didn't occur to me to try that with the hair (the wrist tape was what got me inspired to do some Joe attires in the first place lol) until a couple of days ago. I kept trying to do an actual mohawk the way he used to wear it, but it just looked odd trying to tone down part of his actual hair. The part I did was only the faded area so it looks more natural (to me anyway).

• 2 weeks later...

So I had planned to get some of these out a few days ago, BUT I've ran into a glitch that has really irritated me to the point of not even playing the game at all. Have any of you ran into the bug where your first wrestler in a one on one match paces back and forth continuously in the break before his opponent enters the ring (and NEVER comes out). It's just stuck in the loop of that wrestler pacing back and forth. I was attempting to get some in game shots of a Bobby Roode and I've run into this. It's SO frustrating!

So I had planned to get some of these out a few days ago, BUT I've ran into a glitch that has really irritated me to the point of not even playing the game at all. Have any of you ran into the bug where your first wrestler in a one on one match paces back and forth continuously in the break before his opponent enters the ring (and NEVER comes out). It's just stuck in the loop of that wrestler pacing back and forth. I was attempting to get some in game shots of a Bobby Roode and I've run into this. It's SO frustrating!

Yuuuuupp just ran into this twice today. I think its just a random bug that happens cause of certain custom attires. Its annoying af.

Did you manage to fix it?? Because it's happening to me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. and idk what to do.

Not yet. One thing i wanted to try is I havent tried changing the custom arena yet or editing it. I can only imagine my caws and caas are whats causing it. Its random too which is annoying

Archived