Phenomenal Icon's TNA iMPACT! ALT attires! **Consequences Creed ADDED**

Phenomenal Icon

Hey guys! Fingers crossed - I've fixed my issue with the whole entrance mess. I copied my CAW that was causing problems to another slot and deleted the first slot. It seems to have worked atm (knock on wood) and hopefully I can avoid that in the future.

- So! That being said, I've got some new stuff coming for y'all tomorrow (or possibly some of it coming TONIGHT).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd what you guys have been MORE than patient for; I'm gonna try and have the most wanted attires uploaded by Thursday night at the latest with the rest uploaded by the end of the week! How's that sound??

- So shoot me which attires y'all most want uploaded!

Preciate y'all!

Alright guys! I've added ALT attires for Kevin Nash to the first post as well as some special attires for some legit CAWs; Bobby Roode & Eric Young! Go check those out! I've also reworked my Christian slots, the first slot (which is the slot with the white entrance attire is FINISHED. I decided, rather than just edit colors on the original attire, I wanted to try and actually create his TNA tights. Remember, 95% of my attires are just using in-game logos so I did what I could and I'm actually pretty satisfied with the finished product. I really hope y'all will be too!

*Also, just an FYI, like the Roode CAW, Eric Young is NOT mine. I just downloaded it to change the hair and make all new attires. So I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that one uploaded but we'll see.

***BIGGEST UPDATE YET ----------------------UPLOADES***

- Christian Cage Attire Slot 1 - UPLOADED -

- Samoa Joe Attire Slots 1 & 2 - UPLOADED -

Thank you guys for being so patient waiting for these. I appreciate all the encouragement on them so far. The downside to all this is this is the very first time I've uploaded my own content therefore I only have 5 slots to use (now 2). SO, get out there and download them, tell your friends, and help me get more of these out there for y'all!

So with 2 slots left for the time being, which 2 should I upload until I get up to Silver rank?? Y'all be the judge. I want to give y'all the ones y'all want.

Sweeeeeeeet thank you for the uploads and the new stuff looks great. Love that old school Roode.

Yes sir! No problem bro! Hope you enjoy using them!

Finally! Yes! Thank you for uploading man.

Haha! Sorry it took so long guys. What other two attires should I upload before I'm stuck waiting to get to the Silver rank?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived