Bundy's caw thread//**JINDER MAHAL UPLOADED**

ted_bundy

OK so people have been complaining they can't find jinder so I took him down and while he was off cc I gave him his abdomen texture which IMO completes him,so if you downloaded him please replace that version with this newer version it does so much for the caw

24nflkz.jpg

#jinder mahal

#maharaja

#bundy

enjoy......

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks awesome. A shame I can't get it because of the Goldberg dlc ;/

no worries I'll be uploading a non dlc version as well, should be up tomorrow ;)

great, will that also be without the legend dlc? Thanks in advance

no worries I'll be uploading a non dlc version as well, should be up tomorrow ;)

yup ;)

*Censored* the torso pic makes him look so much better...Tanahashi probably needs something similar with that 8 pack of muscle/fat he has ...weirdo .

apparently there is a problem with the nips I'll have to fix it and reupload him soon....

cien almas preview

ubAwAmv.jpg

I also uploaded a non dlc mahal but for some odd reason it still says it has dlc...weird anyone know how to get around that problem?

yup ;)

*Censored* the torso pic makes him look so much better...Tanahashi probably needs something similar with that 8 pack of muscle/fat he has ...weirdo .

apparently there is a problem with the nips I'll have to fix it and reupload him soon....

cien almas preview

ubAwAmv.jpg

I also uploaded a non dlc mahal but for some odd reason it still says it has dlc...weird anyone know how to get around that problem?

Upload one with a standard moveset and a standard entrance. If that doesn't work it's probably something with the attire.

• 4 months later...

Archived