2nd attire question

KFL

Question, I’ve seen some great edits/CAWS for in game wrestlers, is there a way I can download these as an alternate attire instead of using a CAW slot? Like say HBK early 90s as a second attire for the in game HBK.

Short answer... no. They burn up one of your open CAW slots. Good news is, two attires can be stored under one CAW slot.

Thanks for the reply, I was kind of hoping to switch back and forth between attires within universe. Start out with early 90s HBK then eventually get to the HBK in game.

Short answer... no. They burn up one of your open CAW slots. Good news is, two attires can be stored under one CAW slot.

Thanks for the reply, I was kind of hoping to switch back and forth between attires within universe. Start out with early 90s HBK then eventually get to the HBK in game.

I'm not sure if this is gonna work since I didn't do it myself (I can't test it at the Moment either) but try the following in case that it's indeed working:

- download the hbk with the alternate attire

- open your hbk in the Editor

- go to the second attire Slot and click on Import attire

- select the alternate attire you want and select Import either all changes or clothing only

- check if the second attire is on your hbk

- save the changes.

Hope this helps and works. :)

I'm not sure if this is gonna work since I didn't do it myself (I can't test it at the Moment either) but try the following in case that it's indeed working:

- download the hbk with the alternate attire

- open your hbk in the Editor

- go to the second attire Slot and click on Import attire

- select the alternate attire you want and select Import either all changes or clothing only

- check if the second attire is on your hbk

- save the changes.

Hope this helps and works. :)

that would still use up a CAW slot...

You can use it as an alt attire where all the ingame announcements and stats work for the downloaded attire. But no matter what it will burn a CAW slot.

Perfect, thats what i was shooting for. It was more for the announcements and stats etc... not so much worried about the caw slot. How do you go about using it as an alternate attire? Thanks for all your help guys.

- Download the alt attire that you want

- Exit Community Creations

- Select "edit custom superstars"

- Choose the alt attire that you just downloaded

- Select "edit"

- Select "personal information"

- Select "yes" under "use as alternate attire"

- Save your progress (Which typically takes a few seconds or so, as the circle spins in the bottom right of the screen)

- Download the alt attire that you want

- Exit Community Creations

- Select "edit custom superstars"

- Choose the alt attire that you just downloaded

- Select "edit"

- Select "personal information"

- Select "yes" under "use as alternate attire"

- Save your progress (Which typically takes a few seconds or so, as the circle spins in the bottom right of the screen)

awesome thanks a bunch

Archived