*PS4* HFM's Custom Arenas (9 Uploaded)

High Flying Maniac

Figured I'd share some custom arenas I made. Extreme Rules, MITB, and Payback have their respective preset arenas but I figured I might as well include them.

Also here's a look at the turnbuckle pads, announce table (same for every arena except Royal Rumble, Survivor Series, SummerSlam and WrestleMania) and the fixed apron.

qDIrL7Y.jpgk1o3nLh.jpg

uZhvXVp.jpg

Uploaded as Arenas
SummerSlam: tags are SUMERSLAM, CUSTOM, HFM
Survivor Series: tags are SURVIVOR SERIES, CUSTOM, HFM
Royal Rumble: tags are ROYAL RUMBLE, CUSTOM, HFM
TLC: tags are TLC, CUSTOM, HFM
Battleground: tags are BATTLEGROUND, CUSTOM, HFM
Uploaded as Shows
WrestleMania 33: tags are WRESTLEMANIA 33, CUSTOM, HFM
Main Event: tags are MAIN EVENT, CUSTOM, HFM
WWE Live: tags are WWE LIVE, CUSTOM, HFM
WWE Draft: tags are WWE DRAFT, ARENA, HFM

Main Event

2eByJHX.jpg

WWE Live

3lhr8r8.jpgOdBlyXw.jpg

WWE Draft

ZTIQBAb.jpgafehqWF.jpgwBTf4i9.jpg

Battleground

8cBI9gE.jpg

Elimination Chamber

z9fTawR.jpg

Extreme Rules

vkJx0uY.jpg

Fastlane

H2VNrll.jpg

Hell in a Cell

S0Aqnqu.jpg

Money in the Bank

cqcmVWe.jpg

Night of Champions

pPDGEi4.jpg

Payback

ooriZj5.jpg

Royal Rumble

OGf5hzr.jpg

3PnGDdm.jpg

SummerSlam

3MkLBRn.jpgC6sS5dj.jpg

TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs

04YWbrP.jpg

Survivor Series

rnzbm3n.jpg

solgUPe.jpg

WrestleMania 33

4AD9eBJ.jpgyTCVWxF.jpg

WrestleMania 34

1QxvPxq.jpgi2wEH57.jpg

Pretty good. You captured the 'generic' nature that WWE has with their sets these days, which is not a criticism of you, obviously.

I'd say the WWE Network logo looks slightly too stretched upwards on the apron. It's worth noting now that WWE actually has a show design there now instead.

Yeah, I see what you mean looking back at the pics.

I'm aware they now have actual show designs now opposed to the old/basic WWE Network logo. To be honest I didn't wanna spend loads of time looking for, or creating, unique designs for every arena. In other words I'm lazy and took the easy way out haha. May not be as aesthetically pleasing as actual show designs but I'm fine with it.

EDIT: Fixed the apron logo for every arena again and also made a WWE Draft arena, pics added in OP.

Made some tweaks to WM, only altered the apron and the electronic billboard (I think that's what it's called anyway). Only updated the 1st pic, forgot to take a pic from a different angle.

After playing in the WM arena I think I'm pretty pleased with it, looks great in daytime imo.

Updated pics in OP. Switched the Battleground and Fastlane arenas as per MikeM's suggestion (thanks by the way) and I think they look great. Also added "unique" announcer table designs to Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and SummerSlam (also edited the one for WrestleMania). Seeing as they're "the big 4" I wanted them to have somewhat of a different feel to them, even if it's just the announcers tables.

Tried uploading it but for some reason it's not showing up when I select which arena I wanna upload? Same goes for my WrestleMania, WWE Live and Main Event arenas. Any idea what the problem is?

Really hope there's some kind of workaround or something as this is some BS.

Never mind. I can't upload them as arenas but I can upload them as shows. Dunno why but whatever.

WWE Draft uploaded under the "shows" category, search tags are WWE DRAFT, HFM, ARENA.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't really like my WM 33 arena so I redid it, I think it looks better but seems somewhat generic.

WM 33 stage design spoiler

Also thought the walls on my arena somewhat resembled roller coaster rails which fits the concept of the actual stage design

I really hope we get a lot more CAA parts, including more past WMs.

EDIT: Edited SummerSlam, Survivor Series, HIAC, Fastlane and Battleground. Took the idea from RatedDXLegend for SummerSlam (great idea by the way) so credit to him for that and I edited the rest just so every arena would feel more unique seeing as I repeated some stage pieces.

Thanks, appreciate it. And yeah, I think I'll just upload some and switch out the ones that don't do too good.

Oh and I edited Royal Rumble, Survivor Series and WrestleMania 33. Super happy with how WM 33 turned out.

Uploaded some arenas.

Uploaded as Arenas

SummerSlam: tags are SUMERSLAM, CUSTOM, HFM

Survivor Series: tags are SURVIVOR SERIES, CUSTOM, HFM

Royal Rumble: tags are ROYAL RUMBLE, CUSTOM, HFM

TLC: tags are TLC, CUSTOM, HFM

Battleground: tags are BATTLEGROUND, CUSTOM, HFM

Uploaded as Shows

WrestleMania 33: tags are WRESTLEMANIA 33, CUSTOM, HFM

Main Event: tags are MAIN EVENT, CUSTOM, HFM

WWE Live: tags are WWE LIVE, CUSTOM, HFM

WWE Draft: tags are WWE DRAFT, ARENA, HFM