WWE Show Discussion

PaperThinWalls

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is, if Seth appears on Raw "in person" there's no way Samoa Joe isn't kicking his ass again.

Unless Sami Zayn jumps him

That would distract him for about three seconds. :P

"The final RAW before WWE Fastlane will take place tonight from the Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

Confirmed for tonight's show is a sitdown interview with Seth Rollins, who will discuss Samoa Joe, Triple H and more. RAW will also feature Bill Goldberg returning to promote his Fastlane match against WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens. Goldberg's WrestleMania 33 opponent Brock Lesnar is also scheduled for tonight's show.

WWE is focusing on the following points in their official RAW preview:

* Seth Rollins addresses his injury

* Goldberg returns before WWE Fastlane

* Is Roman Reigns fighting a losing battle against Braun Strowman?

* Enzo Amore & Big Cass close in on Big Gal and Andy

* What scheme does Charlotte Flair have in store for Bayley?"

Source LOP

The thing is, if Seth appears on Raw "in person" there's no way Samoa Joe isn't kicking his ass again.

Unless Sami Zayn jumps him

That would distract him for about three seconds. :P

Poor, poor Sami... getting destroyed... once again.

Seth Rollins is in Green Bay, Wisconsin for tomorrow's Raw, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Rollins has been regularly going to Birmingham, Alabama to rehab the torn MCL in his knee to prepare it for a return to the ring in time for Wrestlemania 33, where he was slated to face Triple H. We should get a good indication of where things stand in that regard based on his Raw appearance tomorrow.

http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=107991

WWE had already announced that Triple H will be in action on March 10th in Buffalo, NY. Its now also been announced that Triple H will also be in action the following night in a six-man tag team match in Toronto, ON, Canada:

https://twitter.com/MLSELIVE/status/835957670309933056

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/809797-triple-h-in-action-at-pre-mania-wwe-live-events-noelle-foley-pushes-herself-during-wwe-tryouts-video-john-cena-grants-another-wish

This tweet is weird. Are they really that outta touch? Do they not know a table spot is a guaranteed crowd pleaser?

https://twitter.com/wweroaddogg/status/835839083809226752

What a shocker. They go to Germany three times a year. They could literally take a shit in the ring and there would be a positive reaction to that.

Not to mention...I hardly could hear the crowd in that tweet anyway.

I really don't even give a shit about Dogg trying to get people to like Reigns...that's kind of his job...but the part that pissed me off was the whole "anti-establishment minority" bit...that's like some Donald Trump shit to say...like our opinions are invalid, and we're intentionally not fans of Reigns just to "be cool" or something. What a douche nugget.

John Cena recently spoke with Sports Illustrated, here are the highlights

On his short 16th title reign:To rebut the two-week, 16th title reign, if Im correct, Ric Flairs 16th title reign was only 24 hours, said Cena, who believed his reign was momentous despite only fourteen days as champ. They cant all be these massive statements in the annals of history.

On rumors of a possible mixed tag team match at WrestleMania 33:As far as WrestleMania is concerned, whatever Im supposed to do Im going to do to the best of my ability. I can reference last year as a great example. I was ready, healthy, and one-hundred percent activated by early March, and I was told that I would be assisting The Rock in WrestleMania. Quite honestly, if it werent for The Rocks involvement in WrestleMania, I would have been told that I would have been sitting out WrestleMania. [People ask] why dont I just go in there and say, I want to do this? Last year, I should have said, I want to do this, but thats just not what I do. This is why I love what I do. You sometimes get an off-the-beaten path request, and its your job, as a professional, to make it interesting and make it the best you can. To be quite honest, way, way, way back, AJ Styles was an off-the-beaten path request, and I loved that. It brought out the best in AJ Styles and it brought out the best in me. Ill always try to do the best with what Ive got.

On The Rock calling CM Punk on Raw last week: Thats whats made him so successful, said Cena. His instincts, his ability to do an about-face to the establishment, thats what allows him to connect as The Peoples Champion. Once again, I think his biggest accomplishment is to be one of the bricks that break the wall of the stereotype that we have.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/cena-comments-on-rock-calling-cm-punk-last-week/

Archived