Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been out of town since last Thursday, so I'll have to download the Fire Promoter DLC after work today.

EDIT: Heard nothing but good things so far on social media... so fingers crossed.

Edited by NegativeCreep

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Dont know if you guys know this or not, but on PS4 theres a cheat that you can use to have more than 6 wrestlers on your roster. You just have to hold L1 & L2 when selecting difficulty and when you select how many other promotions you want to compete against. Only thing is, after testing it myself it seems to only work with the promotions and stables you've already created prior to the Fire Promoter release, lie for example New Japan, WWE, AEW, Shimmer, whichever promotions you guys may have made.

And you can change the default promotions like "ONI" with the promotions you run outside of the Fire Promoter mode.

Credit to Tenchi (?) over on Critical! Club forum who first figured this out and brought the cheat to attention.

• 1 month later...

You can now add up to 40 custom themes to your game now.

Hmmmm... I was wondering what the game update was all about when I turned on the PS4 before work today.

Yeah 40 is better then nothing good move by Fire Pro. I did a few last night, now trying to figure out who to shove in stable to maximize it.

How does it work? Lol

Watch some You tube vids you only get 40 and have to 5mb or under in size ?

Which is quite limiting nowadays when it comes to audio file size from what I've seen.

• 3 weeks later...

So Stardom is coming to Fire Pro, how do you chaps amd chapettes feel about this? Personally I am stoked. I would LOVE to see Fire Pro become like a huge mix of every major wrestling company out there. NJPW, Stardom, Shimmer, Impact, AEW, RoH, WWOK, maybe I should stop getting carried away.

• 3 weeks later...