Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See Ive seen about 10 more videos of the game. All of them recycled the same 6 to 7 moves followed by finisher. So my question is how many moves can you do in one match? 2K has 20-21 moves combined from, grappled, medium grapple, strong grapple, medium behind grapple, strong behind grapple. Then the ground stuff and etc. Im just speaking directly to the standing grapple moves. I also dont like how some running attacks dont connect. So before I buy it Ill probably try it at my cousins house. He has it for PS4.

I MIGHT be falling in love and I barely know how to play yet. I get it now.

I want all the concepts in this game optimized for a fully 3D game.

Agreed. But I said this, and was ripped apart. Lol

See Ive seen about 10 more videos of the game. All of them recycled the same 6 to 7 moves followed by finisher. So my question is how many moves can you do in one match? 2K has 20-21 moves combined from, grappled, medium grapple, strong grapple, medium behind grapple, strong behind grapple. Then the ground stuff and etc. Im just speaking directly to the standing grapple moves. I also dont like how some running attacks dont connect. So before I buy it Ill probably try it at my cousins house. He has it for PS4.

I MIGHT be falling in love and I barely know how to play yet. I get it now.

I want all the concepts in this game optimized for a fully 3D game.

Agreed. But I said this, and was ripped apart. Lol

The problem with 3D is we woudln't be able to get the created wrestlers to look as good. A big selling point of this game is being able to accurately create just about every wrestler. Plus most of us old school fans who buy this game have memories of playing 2D wrestling games in the 8-bit and 16-bit days, so the nostalgia is part of the charm.

Dont get me wrong. FP can remain 2D. Im saying if 2K wanted to model the WWE series after the gameplay concepts in this game and add a couple more things like physics and a real struggle submission system and other stuff like that then I would be ecstatic.

This is like the first time I wanna play with and against everybody. I dont normally enjoy playing as The Miz but I like it in this game.

• 5 weeks later...

Since it is now finally out here in the UK, I just thought I would say my god what a game. The only downside is that I can not seem to figure how to do triple threats and fatal four ways, etc. but other than it it is amazing.

Go to Battle Royal. You can change how you win in that, by over the rope, pin etc. You can choose 3 people there. :)

Since it is now finally out here in the UK, I just thought I would say my god what a game. The only downside is that I can not seem to figure how to do triple threats and fatal four ways, etc. but other than it it is amazing.

Go to Battle Royal. You can change how you win in that, by over the rope, pin etc. You can choose 3 people there. :)
Thanks. Ill give that a shot.

I just played this game on steam after a few weeks and seems they updated it with fancy new menu graphics and what not but completely ruined everything else about it. I cant make a match I want anymore and some peoples heads disappear plus I choose someone and a different person shows up. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Was gonna get the Deluxe edition, but saw the game was on sale for $30. :) Is Fire Promoter fun/worth it tho? I can always get the season pass later. Can't wait to play this after work. :D

Edited by Fight Me.

• 3 weeks later...

I gotta say still, the timing on SML+MED is way too precise. Its frustrating trying to get them because have the time it only registers either sml or med and not both presses.

Also IMO cage matches are kinda bullshit.

Edited by Brandon-X

• 2 weeks later...