Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not use my PC for games though which is why I get games for my PS4. Mostly due to if something happen to said pc and you have to reformat, ect..

Games on steam usually save all data to their servers so reformatting wont be a problem, unless its A cheap tablet game ported over like Monsters Truck Destruction which I lost all my progress on after getting a new PC. Other than that all my other games have all data intact.

Yeah, I pre-ordered Fire Pro for PS4 off of Amazon last week, after I heard about the NJPW content... if it doesn't seem more engaging than the PC version I can always give my PS4 copy to my youngest brother for him to play.

*shrug*

I would love them to put out a game with 3D/HD graphics if Im saying that right. Like, not sprite animation. Similar to a 2K game graphics wise. With all the things that makes FirePro, what it is.

That just sounds like 2K.

What exactly would you be able to create/do in a 3D version of Fire Pro that you can't do in the WWE games? All of the creation and match options are basically there. Fire Pro is appealing because it's a completely different experience to the WWE games. In 2K, you can already create belts, shows, arenas, performers, logos, etc. 2K basically is the 3D version of Fire Pro...and people still like Fire Pro (because it's not that). If you make Fire Pro the same as the 2K games, then you just cease to have an alternative.

Edited by Generations

I would love them to put out a game with 3D/HD graphics if Im saying that right. Like, not sprite animation. Similar to a 2K game graphics wise. With all the things that makes FirePro, what it is.

That just sounds like 2K.

What exactly would you be able to create/do in a 3D version of Fire Pro that you can't do in the WWE games? All of the creation and match options are basically there. Fire Pro is appealing because it's a completely different experience to the WWE games. In 2K, you can already create belts, shows, arenas, performers, logos, etc. 2K basically is the 3D version of Fire Pro...and people still like Fire Pro (because it's not that). If you make Fire Pro the same as the 2K games, then you just cease to have an alternative.

I specifically said graphics only. I personally dont like the sprite/2d graphical scheme. I literally said graphics only. You mean to tell me by going 3D you cant have a different game than 2K? Yeah, no.

I specifically said graphics only. I personally dont like the sprite/2d graphical scheme. I literally said graphics only. You mean to tell me by going 3D you cant have a different game than 2K? Yeah, no.

Again...that makes no sense. If the graphics were 3D, then people would say "why do these characters move on a 2D plane?" The fact that Fire Pro is minimalistic is the exact reason why it plays differently. Saying "graphics only" might make sense on paper...but it makes zero sense in execution. As it stands, the series is intentionally minimalistic. If you gave it photo-realistic graphics, then it would just look unfinished and broken. You can even see a glimpse of how bad that looks in the trailer with the live actors. Good for a comical trailer...but a game like that would look unfinished.

Edited by Generations

Love this camera mod. (mostly for simulations since you need to switch through them while it plays, however you could leave it on one and play)

Sweet video, man... can't wait to start playing this again on PS4 next month.

• 1 month later...

So the game comes to PS4 tomorrow. I have a question for the fans of the series. Ive beem watching a lot of footage on YouTube. Player matches and CPU matches. It seems the wrestlers perform the same moves over over. Like about 5 moves in rotation. But Im told its the deepest in moves and gameplay. So which is it?

It depends entirely on how good the creator is at creating a moveset and more importantly: AI Logic

You know, some creators will put the five signature moves of a wrestler to some completely unrealistically high values, so that they'll do nothing but their five moves of doom, while others have masterfully crafted a moveset that allows the wrestler to seamlessly segueway from one spot to the next one.

I suggest that you find edits that have been made by the same creator, for the best possible match experience.

Edited by Niffan

It depends entirely on how good the creator is at creating a moveset and more importantly: AI Logic

You know, some creators will put the five signature moves of a wrestler to some completely unrealistically high values, so that they'll do nothing but their five moves of doom, while others have masterfully crafted a moveset that allows the wrestler to seamlessly segueway from one spot to the next one.

I suggest that you find edits that have been made by the same creator, for the best possible match experience.

Ahh I see. Thanks for this, makes sense. Well Im definitely buying the game tomorrow. Ive gotten past the graphics. Game looks fun af.