Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

Tbf, some of the challenges are a huge pain in the ass, though.

Or...I should say, they're worded oddly, where you're not quite sure what you're supposed to do. ie) "win with a dive to the outside"...well, that's worded like shit...because all you need to do is perform a dive at any point in the match, and then win like normal. You don't actually need to win WITH that move...that would be impossible for obvious reasons. Bunch of semantics like that, which really make the challenges annoying. :lol:

Edited by Generations

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm able to use a spare PS4 controller to play Fire Pro World Wrestling on my PC without a single hiccup... so it should be an easy transition if (or when) I get the game on PSN.

Lost almost 3 hours of my night playing through the offline missions yesterday... and what a fun time it was!

Edited by NegativeCreep

Still can't play with my Xbox controller. It lets me use it for the menus but once I try to have a match I gotta use the keyboard. Maybe if I switched to my logitech controller that would help.

Make sure you have the proper drivers installed. Do a google search for XB1 controller drivers. It should work automatically without any issues...so, I don't know why it isn't. Mine is just plug and play.

Honestly, I'm shocked that I'm able to use a spare PS4 controller to play Fire Pro World Wrestling on my PC without a single hiccup... so it should be an easy transition if (or when) I get the game on PSN.

Lost almost 3 hours of my night playing through the offline missions yesterday... and what a fun time it was!

I know right?

And you can even plug and play with a second controller and play it with a friend. It's great fun!

Still can't play with my Xbox controller. It lets me use it for the menus but once I try to have a match I gotta use the keyboard. Maybe if I switched to my logitech controller that would help.

Make sure you have the proper drivers installed. Do a google search for XB1 controller drivers. It should work automatically without any issues...so, I don't know why it isn't. Mine is just plug and play.

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller, and I've used it before for other games so I know it works. For Fire Pro it actually works for everything else except in-ring matches. I can use the controller for the menus, edit mode etc. but for matches it switches to the keyboard. I'm not playing any wrestling game on the keyboard.

^No. I mean the controller works for the dozen other steam games I have so I don't get why I would have to do it for this particular game.

Just to make sure, I think you should register the controller in Steam settings.

Seeing as how we share the same name, I subscribed to a Keith (from Netflix's 'GLOW') referee... now I can use him exclusively for women's matches in Fire Pro Wrestling World.

Now I have quite the collection of referees since owning the game: Charles Robinson, Earl Hebner, Nick Patrick, Judge Mills Lane, Guy Fieri, VWA ref (from NES' Pro Wrestling), and Mankind (for death matches).

Edited by NegativeCreep

^No. I mean the controller works for the dozen other steam games I have so I don't get why I would have to do it for this particular game.

Just to make sure, I think you should register the controller in Steam settings.

Figured out what was wrong. For some reason in Fire Pro World my controller is for player 2, and the keyboard is for player one so if I want to play vs the computer using my controller I have to be player 2. This means I can't do the tutorial though.

Figured out what was wrong. For some reason in Fire Pro World my controller is for player 2, and the keyboard is for player one so if I want to play vs the computer using my controller I have to be player 2. This means I can't do the tutorial though.

Have you tried unplugging the keyboard to do the tutorial then plug it back when you're done?

God damn. I have so much stuff from the workshop and it's not even taking up a megabyte. This is great

Anyone know what to do during a strike exchange? I always lose them cause I have no clue what to do

Edited by Aqfitz

Anyone know what to do during a strike exchange? I always lose them cause I have no clue what to do

Nope. I've convinced myself that it's random.

For a while, I thought it was a timed thing...but I really don't think so anymore. Lol.

Edited by Generations

Nope. I've convinced myself that it's random.

For a while, I thought it was a timed thing...but I really don't think so anymore. Lol.

The manual says "Mash buttons"

If they do allow you to use custom music, I ripped a bunch of themes from 8-bit and 16-bit WWF games to give it more of a retro feel along with the sprite-based graphics: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4Hnolc690drUkljUE9DR2dMV2c?usp=sharing

Kinda what I planned on doing, myself...and probably using the songs that 8-bit universe makes and puts on youtube. Especially when it comes to modern themes, I'm definitely going with his stuff...

Dang how had I not heard of channel before? I just spent about half an hour listening to random music on there