Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

So getting right now for $20 early access we will get it upgraded to the finished version later without having to pay more?

I remember they said that once the full version is released, those who got the early access will still pay a small amount. I think they will lessen the amount you paid in the full price.

Really? I thought buying Early Access entitles you to the full game once it's done. That's how it typically is.

Yeah if we still have to pay a small amount that is pretty bogus.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean... I like Fire Pro Wrestling games, but... $20 for a beta? :shift:

It's a fair price. (If you get the full game when it's done).

Is it only the steam version that's available now, or is the Xbox game preview version out too?

Edited by Generations

So getting right now for $20 early access we will get it upgraded to the finished version later without having to pay more?

I remember they said that once the full version is released, those who got the early access will still pay a small amount. I think they will lessen the amount you paid in the full price.

This isn't true, if you pay $20 now you get the full game later on for no additional cost.

Is it only the steam version that's available now, or is the Xbox game preview version out too?

Fire Pro isn't coming to Xbox.

Really? I thought buying Early Access entitles you to the full game once it's done. That's how it typically is.

Just so you get the notification, it's not true.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All moves!

Hmm...for some reason I thought it was multi-platform. Well, PC it is then.

Ps4 and PC.

Hey, Ernez...or anyone else who might know...

When I go to make a new promotion, there is an option for alignment, but I can't do anything with it...and when I go to add wrestlers to that promotion, I need alignment options in order to do so. Thoughts?

Nevermind, I figured it out. Need to make stables.

Edited by Generations

This isn't true, if you pay $20 now you get the full game later on for no additional cost.

Well, hearing that certainly changes things for me... just watched a YT video that had Kurt Angle wrestling a fricken bear for the barbed wire death match championship.

Looks like I'm sold.... probably won't even bother waiting for the PS4 version, this will give me a great excuse to start using my PC for gaming more often.

Yeah, we already established that.

I purposely bolded the statements that changed my mind about a glorified demo being $20... I didn't even mention anything about Xbox.

I think I might just give in and buy it today. WWE 2k17 just isn't doing it for me anymore. Gameplay is uninspiring and caw mode is lacking a few key things, plus I loved the luchadors people made in FPR like Ultimo Dragon or Mil Mascaras. Hopefully since the game menus are easier to navigate this time around it makes it all much easier.

Btw, the video I made apparently isn't all the moves, you unlock more through the training courses, they just forgot to add the thing saying you unlock them, so there is like a package piledriver, a yes lock and so on.

I made some moves, got about $15 refunded from games I bought from the steam sale last week that I didn't enjoy so now I can get Fire Pro. I look forward to creating some guys and putting them up for people to download. Just hope when they finish the game and we have to download the update that it doesn't erase all our data like WWE2K.

Maybe I may have misread this artice (http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/21/fire-pro-wrestling-world-makes-early-access-debut-july-10-2017/) wrong. But it is mentioned here that the price of the full version is different from the price of the early access.

Also I don't know why the price of FPWW in US is $20 but here in the Philippines the price is only $10 or even less depending on the conversion rate of peso to dollar (right now its $1 = PHP 50). Here is the pic of steam webpage for Fire Pro.

apjl6q.jpg

Maybe I may have misread this artice (http://www.siliconera.com/2017/06/21/fire-pro-wrestling-world-makes-early-access-debut-july-10-2017/) wrong. But it is mentioned here that the price of the full version is different from the price of the early access.

Also I don't know why the price of FPWW in US is $20 but here in the Philippines the price is only $10 or even less depending on the conversion rate of peso to dollar (right now its $1 = PHP 50). Here is the pic of steam webpage for Fire Pro.

apjl6q.jpg

I think you may have just misunderstood what they meant. I didn't read the article but it's most likely that they mean that the game to purchase now in it's beta phase is ~$20, but the people who wait for it to be complete will pay a higher price. I bought it, but I can't blame people who want to wait. Games being stuck in development for years is not a uncommon thing. I think Fire Pro is established enough and will be completed though.

apjl6q.jpg

I think you may have just misunderstood what they meant. I didn't read the article but it's most likely that they mean that the game to purchase now in it's beta phase is ~$20, but the people who wait for it to be complete will pay a higher price. I bought it, but I can't blame people who want to wait. Games being stuck in development for years is not a uncommon thing. I think Fire Pro is established enough and will be completed though.

This is correct, if you get it now in the beta stages, it's $20 and you get the updates all the way up till full release free. So you never have to pay it again.

If you wait and get the full game, you pay more but you have the full game at start.

The reason this works so well is that they get funded for a "non-full" game so they can continue to fund the game and work on it.

apjl6q.jpg

This is correct, if you get it now in the beta stages, it's $20 and you get the updates all the way up till full release free. So you never have to pay it again.

If you wait and get the full game, you pay more but you have the full game at start.

The reason this works so well is that they get funded for a "non-full" game so they can continue to fund the game and work on it.

Oh ok got it. Looks like I misunderstood it. BTW I just don't get the price difference from US steam and Steam here in my country. I won't complain since we could get it cheaper here by $10. :D

Oh ok got it. Looks like I misunderstood it. BTW I just don't get the price difference from US steam and Steam here in my country. I won't complain since we could get it cheaper here by $10. :D

I think the devs just realized Americans are more gullible and can be tricked much easier, I mean we did elect Trump president after all.