Fire Pro Wrestling World

Crowley

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched a preview of the game in youtube. Man can't wait to get my hands on this game. The person playing created AJ Styles and I saw some WWE faces in the CAW mode like Orton and even CM Punk. This game will fill me in while waiting for WWE 2K18.

Here is the video.

Video is private...ahhh. missed it.

Looks like he did not intend to show it early. Some notable things I saw are the new taunts like the DB's YES taunt, Nakamura taunt, Bullet club, etc.

For the gameplay I think it is much easier to connect with running grapples since he does it with ease. Did not watch it in full since it is 3 hours and don't want to spoil myself since it will be released next week.

So what's the initial impression for those who have it already? Being familiar with FPR I didn't want to get it yet until the price drops.

As a fire pro returns fan, I absolutely love it.

Although there is some things I'll be happy to see implemented. Custom colours for Create a Belt and ring, custom logos for those modes, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10q9vzs.jpg

A Harper I made

I'm still on the fence about buying it. The grappling really frustrated me on FPR and I assume it hasn't change in this one either.

It has not. The timing mechanics is still there.

So getting right now for $20 early access we will get it upgraded to the finished version later without having to pay more?

I remember they said that once the full version is released, those who got the early access will still pay a small amount. I think they will lessen the amount you paid in the full price.

I'm very new to the franchise and from what i've played so far, it's definitely worth getting for only £15/$20!!! It's an absolute steal.

Sure, the grappling system is slightly weird, but i'm getting used to it. There's a training mode which has been useful so far.

Seriously, for a beta game, this is really quite impressive.

So getting right now for $20 early access we will get it upgraded to the finished version later without having to pay more?

I remember they said that once the full version is released, those who got the early access will still pay a small amount. I think they will lessen the amount you paid in the full price.

Really? I thought buying Early Access entitles you to the full game once it's done. That's how it typically is.