Seretonin Sundays Council of Wrestling (S2CW)

Deano170593

Hi all,

Working on a new federation that'll link in with my youtube channel. Inspired by WCPW, I am starting a CAW federation named Seretonin Sundays Council of Wrestling (S2CW).

A lot of content will be posted on my youtube channel Seretonin Sundays rather than on this site. So if you want to find out more, like and subscribe. Content will include weekly shows and CAW showcases.

I have an idea in mind to do a 32 man tournament for the S2CW world title. The matches will be AI vs AI so that it adds to the unpredictability. A run down of the competitors statistics will be given first and you can make your predictions if you choose to do so in the comments section of the video.

I am very excited for this to happen and have been working hard on it. I apologise for the stop/start habit I have fallen into. But I think I am really onto something with this idea.

Hope you can all give me another chance and tune in. Any suggestions regarding this project would be much appreciated. Cheers everyone.

First CAW showcase is up. It includes Blake Carnage, Buck Montenegro, 'The Great' Caesar Ellis and 'The Addict' Dane Noxx. You can find it on the channel Serotonin Sundays. Enjoy everybody.

Second showcase is up. It includes Jack Pride, Kyle Adams,The Skull Collector Nicholas Crane, Peppy Jacks and Troy Boy Cass. I have also uploaded an exhibition match between Jack Pride and Troy Boy Cass. If you're having trouble finding the Serotonin Sundays channel, try searching for Dean Noakes and find it from there. Cheers everyone.

Starting a tournament to crown the first S2CW Ironman champion. It will be AI vs AI, 10min matches in the quarterfinal round, 15min matches in the semi final round and the final will be a 20min match for the championship. The matches will be posted on my Serotonin Sundays youtube channel, so be sure not to miss it.

Archived