Caws.ws 24 man Original Caw Tournament! 16 Women Originial Caw Tournament!

Aqfitz

• 3 weeks later...

I'll add my top face to the mix:

Name: Andy Mathews

Weight: 231 lb

Height: 5' 11"

Hometown: Orlando, FL

Sigs: Reverse Crab (Billy Goats Curse), Reverse Snap DDT

Fins: Superkick, Cannonball (Swanton Bomb)

Representing Company: WCW Revival

Backstory: Andy began his career in 2007 in WWEs developmental territory, and had a small stint on their main roster before being sent back after causing injuries. He returned under the tutelage of CM Punk and became popular with the fans. Several stars endorsed Mathews as the next big star of the company, and over the years earned many opportunities at championships. In 2010 he left the company to join the WCW Revival, run by Chris Jericho with whom he began a feud with. WWE began a talent exchange programme with WCW and Andy appeared on both shows. During his career he won the United States Championship, WWE Tag Team Championship 3 times with CM Punk, the Immortal and Blake Anderson, the World Heavyweight Championship, the WWE Championship twice, the WCW Championship 3 times, the WCW Cruiserweight Championship and won 2 Royal Rumble matches back to back. Andy has been featured in critically acclaimed feuds with Blake Anderson who would later became his tag partner, Chris Jericho and John Cena. He sites has favourite matches as a Smackdown Tag Team match with the Immortal against the Hardys for the championships, vs the Immortal on the first episode of the revived WCW to determine their first world champion which he lost, and the tournament final for the WWE Championship against Blake Anderson at the 2015 Xmas Special. In his latest feud, Andy was previously injured by the Royal Flush stable during a table match against their leader and Andy's main rival, Darren King, for the WCW title. He returned 8 months later to defeat King in a cage match. He is currently engaged in a feud with Finn Balor.

I'll enter in a second person for both tournaments then. Isaac Croft for the males tournament, and Alexia Hale for the womens tournament. will upload both tonight.

Hello again! :)

Wanted to ask if you already got my previous caws?

If yes and you need more for the women, I would enter my other Female caw with the Name Amber Wright.

Didn't entered her back then because we were supposed to enter one per gender only. :)

Just realized I forgot to update this with the second male and female wrestlers. Also will be updating Brandon Xs entry slightly if that's okay, his finishers and such have changed a bit and his look has been modified slightly.

Name: Isaac Croft

Billed From: Dover Delaware

Weight: 226 Ibs

Nicknames:

Finisher: Gold Rush (Samoan Driver 3), Avalanche Gold Rush (avalanche landslide)

Representing Company: Project Wrestling

Backstory: Incredibly talented wrestler who was unfortunately spoiled rotten growing up and has had everything handed to him. While his incredibly in-ring skill has carried him to the top, his arrogance and inability to accept when someone is a match for him has cost him in the past.

Name: Alexia Hale

Billed From: Lucerne Switzerland

Weight: 195 Ibs

Nicknames:

Finisher: Hale Storm (sit-out double arm chokebomb)

Representing Company: Project Wrestlings Womens League

Backstory: A 6'2'' woman who knew from the day she first saw a wrestling match that it was her calling, she's a beast who through her training quickly took to using her strength advantage to the furthest it could go. Idolizing wrestlers like Lioness Asuka and Aja Kong, she won the debut tournament for Project Wrestlings womens league and became the first Project Wrestling Womens League World champion. Though she has lost it and has yet to regain it, she has won the womens league hardcore title twice and is known to be terrifying to the other wrestlers when here theme music hits.

Here is my second caw

Name:NBK (Natural born killer)

Billed From:Norwich England

Weight:207lbs

Nicknames:the dark shooter

Finisher: Cradle pile-driver, koji clutch

Representing Company: (optional)

Backstory: the natural born killer is as the name suggests with a moveset which incorporates British wrestling mixed with Japanese strong style NBK takes the sport of pro wrestling very seriously

Suggestion to you: Take the caws you already have registered and put them to a respectable overall (89-ish as you said), then hunt around for other caws around the CC, lower their overalls to 65 and use them as first round jobbers (I strongly suggest Baron Blade and the like). Fills out the numbers and shows off what the registered caws can do in case other rounds are squashes that don't give everyone enough representation.

Absolutely enter! Still hyped on the idea of doing this. Even got the arena done

I reuploaded Amber so you can grab her now. :)

Hashtags: Dumeka, Saturi, Amber Wright.

Name: Amber Wright

Billed From: London, England

Weight: 75kg

Nicknames: None

Finisher: Chokeslam, Fallaway Package Powerbomb

Representing Company: Freelancer

Backstory: ?After 2 years of hard training in the Knights Wrestling School, Amber entered the Division of Pro Wrestling Eve.

She took the Division by storm and won her first Championship within a year.

After 16 successfull title defences and another year in the Division, she decided to join the world wonder ring stardom division to further her craft and learn the japanese Wrestling style.

2 Years later she decided to become a freelancer so she can travel and fight in several lands across europe and the USA.

Suggestion to you: Take the caws you already have registered and put them to a respectable overall (89-ish as you said), then hunt around for other caws around the CC, lower their overalls to 65 and use them as first round jobbers (I strongly suggest Baron Blade and the like). Fills out the numbers and shows off what the registered caws can do in case other rounds are squashes that don't give everyone enough representation.

Not a bad idea.

Thanks for entering guys. Will get his updated tomorrow

Not a bad idea.

Please let me know if you downloaded Amber so I can take her down.

I will need her upload Slot for a new release of mine soon. :)

Not a bad idea.

I'll try to get her downloaded tonight.

Not a bad idea.

I'll try to get her downloaded tonight.

Ok! :)

Will check if she was downloaded tonight after work and if that's the case I will take her down so I can upload a other caw I'm gonna release either tonight or tomorrow. :D

Holy shit. My playstation is dumb as hell. Needed to use my other local account to have enough CAW space for the tournament. Can't do so though since I have the digital version of the game and for some reason, my ps4 is not my primary, and I have to wait 3 months until I can fix this. *censored*ing hell.

And now i'm getting space errors despite having plenty of room on the console. *censored*ing hell game

Holy shit. My playstation is dumb as hell. Needed to use my other local account to have enough CAW space for the tournament. Can't do so though since I have the digital version of the game and for some reason, my ps4 is not my primary, and I have to wait 3 months until I can fix this. *censored*ing hell.

Why doesn't it work with your digital Version?

I have 3 accounts on my ps4 (which are also added in my ps3 which it's the Primary console for the accounts since I had it first) and it works. :o

Also find it faschinating how People get to fill up 100 caw Slots as fast cause I'm nowhere near yet.

A few friends have theirs filled up in no time aswell. :P

Are you using a lot of alt attires? :)

Why doesn't it work with your digital Version?

I have 3 accounts on my ps4 (which are also added in my ps3 which it's the Primary console for the accounts since I had it first) and it works. :o

Also find it faschinating how People get to fill up 100 caw Slots as fast cause I'm nowhere near yet.

A few friends have theirs filled up in no time aswell. :P

Are you using a lot of alt attires? :)

If you want to use Digital content on another account, then you have to registrar your PS4 as your primary device. Hacker deactivated mine and set it to his. Can't fix this until the 6 month buffer is up. Sony support was useless saying they couldn't do anything. This happened last year as well...

All my Caw slots are filled with my IWG guys. I have maybe 15 slots left. The insufficient space thing apparently is a bug that's still in the *censored*ing game. Only way to fix it is to delete the save file. *Censored* THAT God Damnit YUKES

Current Ordeal

nHKLXdq.jpg

vH9eoYg.jpg

tS1KMTG.jpg

Sorry to hear about the hacking stuff. :(

When it comes to the space issues do the following:

- delete any Arenas or logos unneeded

- close the game the regular way so it can save the changes (go back to title Screen and Close after)

- reload the game and check if the bug still applies or not.

It the same issue others have with caws that have many logos on them that can't be downloaded because of the "lack of space".

This Workaround worked so far for many so I hope it works for you aswell.

Good luck! :)

Sorry to hear about the hacking stuff. :(

When it comes to the space issues do the following:

- delete any Arenas or logos unneeded

- close the game the regular way so it can save the changes (go back to title Screen and Close after)

- reload the game and check if the bug still applies or not.

It the same issue others have with caws that have many logos on them that can't be downloaded because of the "lack of space".

This Workaround worked so far for many so I hope it works for you aswell.

Good luck! :)

Good news. It worked. Can download stuff again

Archived