Caws.ws 24 man Original Caw Tournament! 16 Women Originial Caw Tournament!

Aqfitz

Information

• For PS4
  • Slots are 1st come first serve.
  • Matches will be CPU vs CPU
  • The whole tournament will be presented as a show, complete with commentary, ring announcing and much more
  • Each show will consist of 2 - 4 matches, depending on the match length
  • Shows will be released whenever I get them done.
  • Two CAWS per Caws.ws Member in both tournaments (If you enter a Caw into one of the tournaments, you can still enter a CAW into the other tournament)
  • To enter in your CAW, upload them with the tag "Caws.wsT" for males, "Caws.wsWT" for Women. Also please make a post using this format

Name:

Billed From:

Weight:

Nicknames:

Finisher:

Representing Company: (optional)

Backstory:

Male Participants:

1: Darren King (Avatar Mallen)

2: Chris Pendragon (Sharpe2803)

3: Carter Benson (NegativeCreep)

4: Cao Raoh (Mr. 3000GT)

5: Brandon X (Grand Master Pepsay)

6: Adorable Owen Young (King Homer)

7: Jakub De'Relic (Counting Lights)

8: Shawn Reese (Saturi)

9: Alex Dixon (X-Zero)

10: Mike Adams (TheRealCMPUNKFan)

11: Alex Black (Y2Kreturn)

12: Takuya Yazaki (Vinsmoker)

13: Andy Mathews (Avatar Mallen)

14: Isaac Croft (Grand Master Pepsay)

15: NBK (Sharpe2803)

Female Participants

1: Reah Leon (Grand Master Pepsay)

2: Jackal (Boondox)

3: Sarah Reese (Saturi)

4: Amber Mitchell (X-Zero)

5: Alexa Hale (Grand Master Pepsay)

6: Amber Wright (Saturi)

Im in! I'll submit my top heel. If I can do a second I'll submit my top face too

Name: Darren King

Billed from: Fort Wayne, Indiana

Weight: 252 lb

Nicknames: His Highness, the True King of Kings

Finisher: Kingdom Come (single underhook faceplant)

Representing Co: WCW Revival

Backstory: Debuted in WWE in 2009, immediately targeted Triple H for his title of King of Kings but lost against him. He then engaged in various feuds with Harley-lover Blake Anderson, masked powerhouse The Immortal, high-flyer Andy Mathews, Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt, capturing the World Heavyweight Championship twice and the WWE Championship once. When WCW was revived he, along with a host of younger stars jumped ship. Darren lost a semi-final bout for the WCW Championship but captured it, defeating The Immortal a few months later. His feud with Andy Mathews was critically acclaimed, with him trading the WCW Championship with Mathews, and also saw the formation of King's stable the Royal Flush. His younger protage Shane Andrews often overshadowed him and captured the WCW title in a ladder match, although lost it back to King shortly after. Most recently, Andy Mathews was WCW Champion and fought King in a tables match. He defeated and injured Mathews after the Flush interfered, each putting Mathews through a table. King remains champion to this day.

Name: Chris Pendragon

Billed From: London, England

Weight: 207 lbs

Nicknames: The Heir of British Wrestling

Finisher: Jackhammer & Disarm her

Backstory: British grappler with added mma and japanese strong style influence also member of the faction known as the fatal 4 lives by the style known as AOP Style (Adapt or Perish)

I'm in, but I won't be able to upload my CAW until later today... after I get back home.

Name: Carter Benson
Billed From: Providence, RI
Weight: 272 lbs
Nicknames: The Anomaly

Finisher: Benson Burner (Signatures: Pipe Roll & Crash Test Dummy)
Representing Company: WWE
Backstory: A former Hollywood stuntman, he joined the professional wrestling ranks in WWE after a career threatening knee injury while filming an action movie. He currently has Alexa Bliss employed as his manager.

***(This CAW basically looks like what's displayed as my forum avatar and signature.)***

Name: Cao Raoh

Billed From: China

Weight: 348 Pounds

Nicknames: N/A

Finisher: Burning Hammer (Standing and Turnbuckle variation)

Backstory: The destroyer, the conqueror. A mountain of a man ready to topple whoever, whenever, wherever.

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/mZoWARd.png Tags: Mr.3000GT Mr. 3000GT

Name: Brandon X

Billed From: Windsor Ontario Canada

Weight: 213

Nicknames: The Canadian Ronin, The Xecutioner

Finisher: GTS, Akai Arashi Knee Strike

Representing Company: Project Wrestling

Backstory: Born and raised in canada with an uncanny love for professional wrestling, he quickly went to japan as soon as he was able to train there to be a wrestler. Returning to the americas for more training, he became one of Project Wrestlings originals and their face. When not teaming up with Brock Solid, he's constantly looking to improve. The Canadian Ronin nickname comes from his fusion of western indie style of fighting as well as a bit of japanese strong style. The ronin part comes from his inability to mesh well with authority, and save for one instance has always been against heel authority figures.

For womens tournament:

Name: Reah Leon

Billed From: Dover, Delaware

Weight: 124

Nicknames: Bitch Of Burden

Finisher: Piledriver, Emerald Fusion

Representing Company: Olympus Pro Wrestling

Backstory: Got into the wrestling scene along side her older brother Adam Leon, also known as The Concussion Factory. She's quite similar to her brother, with a hair trigger temper and a deficit in sanity, she tends to love hurting her opponents.

I'll upload my CAW here in a little bit. Might even make a second attire for him before I do upload him.

Name: Jackal

Billed From: Houston, TX

Weight: 220 lbs

Nicknames: "Filth Jeezus"(social media account), "The Punisher"(what he's introduced as)

Finisher: Filthy Spirit Bomb (450 Splash), Lights Out(Leg Hook Reverse STO)

Representing Company: Freelance, representing the Bullet Club

Backstory: Jackal grew up in Houston, having wanted to be a wrestler since he was but a wee child. He spent countless hours in local wrestling gyms helping build and tear down the ring to get his foot in the door. He had traveled all over the indy scene of the States, before stepping away from the business for political reasons and focused on helping others train. With his passion restored after seeing such young hopefuls, Jackal has returned to active competition and looks to claim the one thing that has always alluded him. A World championship

Edit: I just uploaded him with Caws.wsT as the main tag, but the other tags are "Jackal" and "Filth Jeezus"

Name: Adorable Owen Young

Billed From: The Garden of Eden

Weight: 190 lbs

Nicknames: RockStar

Finisher: The Lionsault

Backstory: Adorable Owen Young; Cowardly, backstabbing, annoying, far from adorable. Yet brave, loyal, fun to be around and very adorable as well. He's been around a while, fighting (to the best of his abilities) far and wide. He's gained a nice little cult following actually, but most people hate him.

Name: Jakub De'Relic

Billed From: Chicago, Il

Weight: 225 lbs

Nicknames: "The Unsung Antihero"

Finisher: The Stroke of Midnight - Chickenwing Gutbuster, The Dragonslayer's Clutch - Koji Clutch

Representing Company: PWA

Backstory: A veteran of several companies, including the likes of VF, XCW and OCW, De'Relic is no stranger to the spotlight of pro wrestling. In fact, throughout his career he has nothing short but basked in it. Narcissism is a way of life for De'Relic, and to say that he is his own hero is an absolute understatement. When last seen, De'Relic was leading the cult like stable known as the Rogue Convoy, but has since gone dark to the wrestling world, before recently announcing signing with the new promotion, PWA.

Will upload him by tonight.

Actually question: Is there any regulations you want with overalls? Like, my dude is at an 89 I think? Fairly balanced stats.

Actually question: Is there any regulations you want with overalls? Like, my dude is at an 89 I think? Fairly balanced stats.

I'm going to lower/raise overalls to somewhere around 89-90

Added

Added

Good to know, I purposely kept my CAW in that 89-90 overall range just for use in my personal Universe mode.

Added

That sounds like a good plan so 100+ CAWs won't be dominating 85s.

Question: Will you Change the overalls so all caws can be on equal footing or will you let them as they are?

Asking because I always disliked caws with 100 Overall (the reason why I stopped playing online a few years ago) and in my universe the highest overall a female (original, real life wrestler caws and in game caws) has is 85.

Name: Sarah Reese

Billed From: Munich Germany

Weight: 64kg

Nicknames: None

Finishers: Gut Check/Sick Kick Combo and Headscissor DDT

Representing Company: WHW

Backstory: Sarah were Born and raised in Munich Germany.

She is half german and half english and as the daughter of a pro wrestler she fell in love in Wrestling very early in her life. After a extensive Training by her father, her and her Sister Amanda traveled around the world competing for several different promotions to gain experience. 2 years ago they even managed to compete for NXT for a while before they moved on. After a injury Amanda decided to go back home taking a small break from wreslting. Sarah however, kept going strong trying to hone her craft further. She is currently Wrestling for the European Promotion called WHW but she always has her eyes peeled for new opportunities. She is a strong mix of a high Flyer and a brawler that takes even on the hardest opponents around the world. Her Motto is "No pain, No gain!" so she always looks further to bring all the matches she is competing in, into a whole new Level.

Male Competitor

Name: Shawn Reese

Billed From: Münich Germany

Weight: 85kg

Nicknames: Dynamite

Finishers: Go Home Driver, F-5 4

Representing Company: None (Free Agent)

Backstory: Just like his younger sisters, Shawn fell in love with Wrestling early in his life. He was the first to follow the footsteps of his father and the first to also get a tryout in NXT. After a quite long tenure there, he decided to turn himself into a free Agent so he can have the freedom and opportunity to work for any promotion available he could get into and fight against challenging opponents around the world.

He took on the nickname Dynamite because of his explosive personality. He has a mixed and wide moveset that goes from high flying to brawling to powermoves.

He is a competitive but loyal guy that always helps his Peers and a strong competitor to any type of opponent.

Name: Alex Dixon
Billed From: Memphis, TN
Weight: 245lb (111 kg)
Nicknames: The Natural
Finisher: Down in Flames (Pumphandle Neckbreaker 2) & Curb Stomp
Backstory:
Due to his natural talent, he quickly took to his trade putting on classic matches but didn't really go anywhere since his personality was described to be bland, vanilla, and white meat babyface. He was team up with Sasha for a while which still never really get him over. His career didn't seem to skyrocket until his heel turn due to frustration with management and the fans. And two others shared his views. Emma and Y2J were also tired of the years of management overlooking them for others. The trio from the “The ACEs of Anarchy(their initials) which quickly got over as the biggest act for the better part of two years. Despite been a villainous stable they normally were cheered for being the cool faction. Dixon didn't receive boos again until he turned on Y2J at the request of Paul Heyman. And officially becoming a Heyman guy.

Name: Amber Mitchell
Billed From: Memphis, TN
Weight: 142lb (64 kg)
Nicknames: Angel
Finisher: Amber Alert (Air Raid Siren), E.I.A./Encased in Amber(Muta Lock), Heaven's Call(OMG Sweet Chin Music)
Backstory:
Amber begin training at an early age. In junior high, she fell in love with cheerleading and track which she had some trouble with initially, but determined to make it work she never stop trying to improve. As she entered high school and college, she perfecting these skills giving her amazing flexablity and speed. She studied fashion design in college and has always been interesting in wrestling so thought making costumes for wrestlers would be a good way to earn some money while working on her degree. She was yelled at backstage by a woman who wasn't impressive with her costume claiming it was the reason for her defeat. This abuse continue for weeks until one of the trainers took noticed and offer to show her a few things. Which led up to Amber's first match and win.

Male CAW

Name: Mike Adams

Billed From: San Jose, California

Weight: 220

Nickname: "Unbreakable" Mike Adams

Finishers: Adam Bomb (Butterfly Piledriver), Yakuza Kick

Representing: WWE

Backstory: Mike Adams grew up in Downtown San Jose, dreaming of being a pro wrestler ever since he first watched an episode of Monday Night RAW. Eventually he fulfilled that dream by trying out for ROH back in 2010. He ended up getting a contract as the talent scouts for ROH saw a lot promise in him as a top star. He quickly became one of the most popular wrestlers in ROH, winning the TV title just 6 months after his debut, eventually winning the ROH World Championship in 2014. One night, Adams received a call from William Regal, offering him a tryout at the WWE Performance Center. Adams accepted the offer without hesitation. Soon after, WWE offered him a contract and now, he's traveling the world as a WWE Superstar.

I'm gonna enter my Carrermode CAW.

Tags CAWS.WST / EWA

Name: Alex Black
Billed From: Vienna, Austria
Weight: 221 lbs
Nicknames: Il Aquila
Finisher: Vienna Calling (Shooting Star Press) & Misery Compiler (Gory Special Flatliner)
Representing Company: EWA (European Wrestling Association)
Backstory: A young rising European star. Trained by EWA Champion Chris Raaber. Despite his age he already wrestled all over europe, getting his Nickname, which translates "The Eagle", during a tour in Italy. His style consists mostly of stiff kicks and High Flying manouvers with some grappling put in the mix. Due to his endurance and never quit attitude he earned a good reputation which he now wants to prove to a wider audience.

Tags: Caws.wsT; GAJA; Japan

a49ytv4h.png

(Current) Ringname: Gunner Yazaki

Billed From: Kishiwada, Osaka, Japan

Weight: 224 lb

Nicknames:

"Gunner"

Gunner is a nickname Yazaki got during his MMA days, as he would win his first 5 fights in a row with a single, running Knee Strike. A move which he still uses today as his pro-wrestling finisher.

"Dragon Mage"

Joining the pro-wrestling world in 2016, Yazaki was told to create a character for himself. A persona which he would portray on screen and to the public in general. After impressing the scouts in his Dragon Gate try-out performance, he was dubbed as the 'New Age Dragon Mage'. Although the deal with Dragon Gate fell through, the name stuck to him.

Finishers:

-The Gunshot [Knee Strike] (Running/Jumping Knee Strike)

-Kimura Lock

Representing Company: GAJA

GAJA. A shoot-based pro wrestling promotion based in the Kanto region in Japan. The promotion has been active for the better half of the past century, playing a big influence in Japanese based MMA. The promotion is known as a Gateaway for MMA fighters into the wrestling business and, in some cases, vice-versa.

Backstory:

Takuya Yazaki is a former MMA fighter. He first bursted into the fighting scene in 2008 at the age of 19, when he had his first fight in a now-closed promotion. He defeated the American "Hugo Belcher" in the first round 0:38 seconds in with a Knee Strike. Until 2010 Yazaki managed to remain undefeated with a 7-1-0 (W/D/L) record. In 2011 he suffered his first loss on his very first televised fight at the hands of "Tim 'Warlord' Oberschmidt", being sidelined for two years due to a head injury in the process. In March 2013 he made his return in a 16-man tournament in Brazil. He made it all the way to the semi finals, before losing via unanimous decision to the local hero "Cocco 'Beans' Viera", leaving his record at 9-1-2 (W/D/L).

The next three years Takuya Yazaki spent touring the world, training in various martial arts in order to fine his craft. In early 2016 he was suddenly signed to GAJA seemingly out of nowhere. He was still doing MMA fights at the time, but it got clear what his new priority was. He retired from MMA completely in May 2016, ending his career with a 14-1-4 (W/D/L) record. A month later he competed in the annual GGPW (GAJA Grand Prix of Wrestling). A massive pro-wrestling extravaganza, featuring 128 wrestlers and fighters from promotions all around the globe, with the individual brackets and elections being up to the promotions the wrestlers came from. As one of the 4 GAJA representives, who made it to the final round - a 16 man tournament - Yazaki's career started on a high note, although he was eliminated in the very first round by GAJA Heavyweight Champion TENTO.

After this Yazaki spent alot of his time in the various Dojos in Japan, being trained by the likes Sentao Daichi and Ultimo Dragon, before going onto an excursion outside of the country, which brings him to this tournament.

Archived