What has been your top best/favorite matches?

Senex Beast

I had my best match from this game earlier. It was AJ Styles vs DDP in a normal match with lots of back and forth ,reversals in a fun way and not too many finisher kickouts. It was an intense long non boring match where I probably did most or at least half of AJ's moveset and the a.i. did a fair amount. The match got 5 stars/Greatest of All Time for good reason! One of those matches where you feel you are doing one of your favorites justice by playing as them and having a quality match that truly feels like a real wrestling match played out.

That was by far my favorite but I still have some top favorites such as..

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Shawn Michaels

Sting vs John Cena

Dudleys vs Revival in a tag extreme rules

Kane vs Diesel

Kevin Owens vs Shawn Michaels

Samoa Joe vs AJ Styles

i had a match with Roman Reigns and CM Punk both low stamina he just kicked out of the Superman punch which got him a signature with an already stored finisher Punks body and head are red and Me Reigns head is red and body orange Punk counters my powerbomb into a DDT he goes up to the top for a signature elbow but Reigns catches him with a spear mid-air and gets the 1.2.3 because his stamina was out

Im gonna have to say my Dolph Ziggler Vs Adam Cole is my Match of the Year. I had a spot where Cole cought Dolph in a fall away slam but Ziggler reversed into a ZigZag out of No where and Cole Still kicked out at two. Adam Cole was channelling his inner John Cena. Always Kicking out at two till i hit zigglers sleeper for the win. Heck i found myself randomly saying this is awsome at my TV....

Omega vs Okada 30 minute Ironman. Everything I tried got countered or Okada kicked out. I kicked out of the Rainmaker twice. After 28 minutes it was 1:1 due to a double countout. I had a finisher and countered his so I hit my sig and had 2 finishers left. One Winged Angel and kickout, so I just stole his Rainmaker and pinned him a minute before the bell rang.

Roman Reigns vs. Chris Jericho (months before their real-WWE feud, so I wasn't tired of them facing each other :shift: )

I was playing as Reigns. I didn't want to spam finishers, so I used the Spear for the first time after ~10 minutes, thinking I would win, but Jericho kicked out. Match went on for another 15 minutes, with Jericho kicking out after the Drive By, a second Spear and a Samoan Drop through the table each. The finish had Jericho having Reigns in the Walls of Jericho, with Reigns getting free and hitting the Superman Punch. Went for a Spear, Jericho hits the Codebreaker out of nowhere for a close two. Jericho gets me back on my feet, hits another Codebreaker and wins.

I'd say any match I have against Brock is great, but my favorite has to be me playing as Shibata versus Brock. It was hard hitting, both Brock and Shibata got busted open, and there were lots of nearfalls. Brock kicked out of 3 PKs and I kicked out of 2 F5s. Brock ended up winning, but I enjoyed that match a lot

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

Sting vs. AJ Styles

Chris Jericho vs. Shunksuke Nakamura

Undertaker vs. The Rock

Stone Cold vs. Bobby Roode

Kurt Angle vs. Shawn Michaels

Sting vs. AJ Styles

Chris Jericho vs. Shunksuke Nakamura

Undertaker vs. The Rock

Stone Cold vs. Bobby Roode

All of those played out like real life marquee matches. The Roode/Austin match was especially good, as Roode used heel tactics in it, such as taking advantage of the ref being down, and nailing Austin with chair, using the ropes for leverage, and attempting to hit a Stunner on Austin. I also gave Roode a Low Blow as a signature, which added to the feel of the match.

Archived