WolfgangJT's Matt Hardy & Bhangra_man/WolfgangJT's Jeff Hardy..Matt & Jeff both 2 attires now uploaded!!

WolfgangJT

4-11 update....Matt Raw 4-10 attire now previewed and Matt re-uploaded. Look for the one that says in the description "now with 2 WWE current attires"

Tags:

Matt:

WolfgangJT

Matt Hardy

Hardy Boyz

Jeff:

WolfgangJT

Bhangra22man

Jeff Hardy

..and it has Swanton Bomb 1 on it in finishers...feel free to change at your own will if you prefer 2.

Face.png

WM33_Attire.png

Attire2.png

WM33_Face.png

WM33_Attire.png

Raw_4-10_attire_Final.png

Thanks to Kung Fu & Bhangra_man for the base texture Matt was started with, which we modified heavily previously. Thanks to ALCLegacy for the initial pants texture on the TNA Broken attires, modifications done by me. Jeff Hardy (Brother Nero) is a conversion of Bhangra_Man/My Jeff Hardy/Brother Nero that was released on the PS4.

3/6: Both Matt and Jeff now released:

Hashtags:

Jeff Hardy: WolfgangJT, Brother Nero, Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy: WolfgangJT, Matt Hardy, Broken Matt

Nero_Final_Face.png

Attire 1:

Nero_Final_Attire1.png

Attire2.png

Broken Matt Hardy:
Face_Update.png

Attire1_Update.png

Attire2_Update.png

@King Fu actually now to come to think of it you are partially right as despite a lot of things that were changed on the texture .. I do recall maybe part of nose & chin were left in. So probably you should be added to the credit as even a little amount of usage should be credited :). So I guess Wolfie will add when next on

3/6: Both Matt and Jeff now released:

Hashtags:

Jeff Hardy: WolfgangJT, Brother Nero, Jeff Hardy <--moveset by Righteous

Matt Hardy: WolfgangJT, Matt Hardy, Broken Matt <--moveset by HarlotEffect93 with very small changes from Righteous's WWE2K16 moveset.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived