CaW Resource (Texture Encyclopedia)

RaVeN-Roulette

I've collected a decent amount of textures for myself as my own personal library of sorts. It's going to take some time to upload everything, but I'd like to share it here. The idea is to provide quick and easy access to anyone you may want in-game. I'll begin at the top & work my way down when I have time. If anyone has any questions, ask away. Happy CaWing/Modding!

A

Abismo Negro

Abismo%20Negro_zpsrkbjrkcy.png
Abismo%20Negro%202_zpsljcuegif.png

Abyss

Abyss_zpsin199zpj.png

Adam Rose

2yxhw74.jpg
2i1goc2.jpg
117fvrs.jpg

Adrian Neville

29cki6e.jpg
vq5cwg.jpg

Aiden English

245hmdd.jpg
2vnrhnk.jpg

AJ Lee

2mc7u9u.jpg

25twaw7.jpg

15xoehl.jpg

AJ Styles

AJ%20Styles_zpspmippile.png

AJ%20Styles%20Entrance_zps7vx79rhe.png

Akira Taue

2zgzy9y.jpg

2q9aphh.jpg

Aksana

1z1edjm.jpg

Alan Stone

Alan%20Stone_zpsxenp1nzd.png

Alberto Del Rio

dokxzb.jpg

x10jcx.jpg

2qbt5og.jpg

htwbyq.jpg

Alex Riley

2z6tu9c.png

Alex Shelley

10nht9u.png

Alicia Fox

ckm69.jpg

57kox.jpg

2lo3l2v.png

Alundra Blayze

2nq7gib.jpg

wlssap.jpg

Andre The Giant

i562vl.jpg

ili16e.jpg

34j8ysm.jpg

14iq5fs.jpg

Antonio Cesaro

2rftqp4.jpg

123l8ig.jpg

hs8076.jpg

k4berk.jpg

14l1v1e.jpg

Antonio Inoki

2w6zcpj.jpg

adpapc.jpg

Apache

Apache_zpsfl4gcggt.png

Arashi

5duec0.jpg

29fuzra.jpg

2131bua.jpg

Arn Anderson

111ht7b.jpg

jpjwwo.jpg

141t5xc.png

2874121.png

Ashley Massaro

if8xur.jpg

s0wit5.jpg

I'll try to add more when I can. I'll be updating by letter.

At the moment I have A, B, C, & half of the D's urls ready, but mostly through tinypic. It's possible to re-upload them, but it would take more time. The fastest would probably be to post links, or refer people to another site. Since I'm still creating, it takes that much longer before more are posted, & it sucks. I'd like to finish uploading everything though so it gives people more reason to create all year. That'd give everyone more experience and improve everyone's game.

That's a great idea and very generous to share them with the CAWmunity. It would be good if it staved off the dead period between talented creators getting bored with the game and the release of the next edition.

Personally, I'd be interested in any textures for Homicide, Low Ki and Davey Boy Smith Jr as there don't seem to be any decent versions on CC.

any shot of getting the almighty shiek, toyoko monster kahagas,kory chavis,jon davis,jake n dave crist,warpig jody kristofferson,socal crazy, scorpiosky, joey kaos , homicide,bboy,brodyking ,oliver jon,jacob fatu,keepers of the faith,reno scum,daveyboy n lance hoyt/archer kes ,scott lost,pretty peter avalon,johnny yuma,kevin martenson,ryan taylor ,dominic mysterio,buddy roberts jr, jessee ray gordy,ross n marshall von erich, richie steamboat,tedjr,mike n brett dibiase,reid n david flair,jaime dundee,brian christopher,

any shot of getting the almighty shiek, toyoko monster kahagas,kory chavis,jon davis,jake n dave crist,warpig jody kristofferson,socal crazy, scorpiosky, joey kaos , homicide,bboy,brodyking ,oliver jon,jacob fatu,keepers of the faith,reno scum,daveyboy n lance hoyt/archer kes ,scott lost,pretty peter avalon,johnny yuma,kevin martenson,ryan taylor ,dominic mysterio,buddy roberts jr, jessee ray gordy,ross n marshall von erich, richie steamboat,tedjr,mike n brett dibiase,reid n david flair,jaime dundee,brian christopher,

What the hell...

I'm only planning on uploading textures from past games. WWE, TNA, NJPW, & AAA. At least that's the first step. After that... I'd like to add a custom area of it's own below that where we can add textures made by fellow creators. We could always move the topic to the next game forum, & only continue to add to the public database.

That's the plan anyways. If it gets to be too large of a database, we may have to create a site with the sole purpose of holding them all.

To answer your question though. I believe I only have Homicide & Ted Dibiase Jr.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived