Last match you watched

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two Hulk Hogan vs Randy Savage matches in 1985.

The first one was at the old Spectrum at Philadelphia in September.

The second, more better, one was at Madison Square Garden at New York City in December.

And a lot of the antics that went on in these matches were fun. Why can't they do a lot of what they did 32 years ago today?

• 2 weeks later...

I just watched Melina Vs Kay Lee Ray Vs Nixon Vs Alex Windsor have a wrestling match that lead to them fighting in a public swimming pool.

I marked out for the referee taking off his clothes to jump into the pool to drag out those sexy ladies because it's his 'job' to keep things by the book!

The Chosen Bros (Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb) vs The Unbreakable F'N Machines (Michael Elgin & Brian Cage) at PWG Only Kings Understand Each Other.

It was as crazy as it sounds.

Was that a free match? I've been looking to see the Machines in action but can't find their matches anywhere.

The Chosen Bros (Matt Riddle & Jeff Cobb) vs The Unbreakable F'N Machines (Michael Elgin & Brian Cage) at PWG Only Kings Understand Each Other.

It was as crazy as it sounds.

Was that a free match? I've been looking to see the Machines in action but can't find their matches anywhere.

Nah, at least I watched it in the actual show /:

Archived