• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

been trying to really reinvigorate my love for wrestling over the past few days so i’ve been watching some of the bangers i missed

-NXT UK Takeover Blackpool Tag Ladder Match

-Tyler Bate vs Jordan Devlin. I already love Tyler Bate immensely but I love Legohead Devlin a lot too. Irish Ace is really a fitting nickname for him. 

-Jordan Devlin vs David Starr at OTT 5th Year Anniversary

these matches have really helped me remember how dope wrestling is at a time like this

On 4/27/2020 at 4:36 PM, Lunchbox said:

Samoa Joe v Kenta Kobashi again, shit is so classic. I watched it with the ROH watch along but that match needs to be watched with no commentary.

ROH is killing it with there free match selection. Like goddamn, so many top guys.

Im hopefully getting some PWG DVDs for the first time before the sale ends. I'm planning a highway robbery. Going to get the three PWG Sells Out compilations (3 disc each), Mystery Vortex III because it looks fire af, and Jason Takes PWG. That's ELEVEN Discs for 40$. Hopefully I can save up before it ends. I could prob still get the first 4 for 40$ either way. Can't wait to really get into pwg. Up until now I've only seen a million previews and some matches. I think Mystery Vortex III is staying but would anyone recommend something other than Jason Takes PWG?? 

8E87AFF8-F988-4787-BCC4-14E04CB668E1.jpeg

Off the top of my head any PWG show from maybe Guitarmageddon II: Armoryageddon to like maybe mind 2017 when the core PWG talent started getting snached up is just can't miss show after can't miss show. Mystery Vortex shows were always surprisingly amazing considering the cards were all made dude to talent not showing. 

Hero v Human Tornado was an amazing feud, Roddy's quest for the title was incredible especially the match between him and Kyle O' Riley. You can't go wrong with any BOLA or ASW like Legion said. If your into tag team wrestling DDT4 was always pretty good. 

Archived