Last match you watched

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PJ Black vs Prince Puma on last night's Lucha Underground

I haven't watched LU in a long while and I'm looking to get into it again, I think I will start with this past episode. I'm not a binge watcher either so I would never start from episode one of this season, unless there is a better episode to watch first?

Goldberg vs Hulk Hogan, Nitro July 6th 1998

I never realized how random this match was. I have no idea why WCW just gave this match away with no build

It was to pop ratings. Basically everything WCW did during the Monday Night War was based on beating Raw in the ratings. It was also done to try and fill the Atlanta Dome so Nitro would be sold out.

I never realized how random this match was. I have no idea why WCW just gave this match away with no build

It was to pop ratings. Basically everything WCW did during the Monday Night War was based on beating Raw in the ratings. It was also done to try and fill the Atlanta Dome so Nitro would be sold out.

I mean I def see that reasoning but rewatching the weekly shows it came out of no where and was so confusing

I mean I def see that reasoning but rewatching the weekly shows it came out of no where and was so confusing

Yep, has all the hallmarks of late 90's WCW.

Archived