Last match you watched

Lil' Kazu

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE Championship

Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena vs. AJ Styles

SmackDown - February 14, 2017

Yeah, recorded it and watched it tonight after the Man Utd game.

3MB vs The Miz, Del Rio and Brooklyn Brawler at TLC 2012. Mainly because I had no memory of that match ever happening until I stumbled across it on the Wikipedia results section for the show.

Strange times.

especially with Miz and Del Rio as faces

3MB vs The Miz, Del Rio and Brooklyn Brawler at TLC 2012. Mainly because I had no memory of that match ever happening until I stumbled across it on the Wikipedia results section for the show.

Strange times.

especially with Miz and Del Rio as faces

Right?

I swear other than Punk's storylines, the majority of that time in WWE is such a blur to me for some reason.

Vince and Shane McMahon and Triple H V Rock, Undertaker and Kane - whoever pins a McMahon or Triple H wins WWF Championship.

KOTR 2000.

Also has the unforgettable "Hello Mr Turnbuckle" commentary from Undertaker as he's beating up Shane.

Just watched Dan Kroffat and Doug Furnas vs Kenta Kobashi and Kikuchi and just wow. Unbelievable match. Anyone who says Japanese crowds are silent needs to watch this one. These old school All Japan matches really made you forget wrestling's fake as you watch them, more than any style of wrestling I've ever watched, probably.

Hardys and Dudleys V Edge and Christian, Goodfather and Bull Buchanan - Survivor Series 2000.

Where's my credit for making you want to watch a Buchanan match? Come on Mike...

Haha, it was actually coincidence, Survivor Series 2000 was the first PPV I watched with my wife (then girlfriend) and got her into wrestling. We were trying to remember what the first match she ever saw would have been (Molly and Crash with Blackman against TNA and Trish) and just carried on watching the whole thing!!

Some good matches on that card, I enjoyed Angle V Undertaker, and Jericho V Kane - there's an obvious spot where Kane actually wriggles into position to take the lionsault.

Archived