Last match you watched

Lil' Kazu

Thought I'd make this topic so people could discuss matches or shows they've watched or treat it kinda like the 'what game are you playing' topic in the gaming section.

The last match I watched, in this case re-watched, was Misawa vs Tsuruta from 1990. When I watched it the first time I didn't have the right context on it or knew the importance that match had so I decided to watch it again. Great match with the crowd coming unglued in the end.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cajun Crawdad & Hermit Crab vs. Los Ice Creams from CHIKARA's Temple of Doom.

Is that from the new secret season? I wanted to get into Chikara but it doesn't seem easy unless you've got a subscription to their service. I guess I have too much wrestling to watch as it is, but still.

Cajun Crawdad & Hermit Crab vs. Los Ice Creams from CHIKARA's Temple of Doom.

Is that from the new secret season? I wanted to get into Chikara but it doesn't seem easy unless you've got a subscription to their service. I guess I have too much wrestling to watch as it is, but still.

It's from the last show of Season 16 which was before the secret season. That match in particular is on their YouTube channel. I think it depends on your starting point really. I really started watching when the BDK was formed at the end of 2009, sort of dropped of when they had the hiatus in 2013/2014 and then only started getting back into it when Princess KimberLee became Grand Champion at the end of 2015. The current season seems like it could be a good starting point for a new watcher with the secret season and the changes to the roster.

Archived